T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #65 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Ria R.
Boston, MA
I can't say enough good things about the flat iron. I can tell that my hair isn't as fried as when I used other options. I bought this flat iron at Nordstrom but I know that sephora carries them as well, and I always wait for the semi-annual sales because they are a bit expensive, but so worth the money if you want to keep you hair healthy AND straight.
Kibbee M.
Boston, MA
This is by far the best hair straightener I've ever had. I have thick curly hair and it was pretty affordable. It really only needs to be passed on your hair once, and it holds the temperature at a constant. Amazing.
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Once again great hair straighteners the thinner one I gave to my mom and the bigger one I kept for myself very very very good straighteners and have a bunch of different heat settings definitely recommend it.
Nicole T.
Monson, MA
I love this flat iron I use it for mine and both of my daughter's hair it definitely does not do any damage especially if paired with a good product to protect from heat styling I love love love this iron
May S.
GARDEN GROVE, Ca
Great iron. My hair is stubborn so the single pass doesn't really apply to me. But it's still pretty good. I wanted a quality flat iron and I've used it about 5 times and it's nice. I would recommend
Sarah D.
I had this straightener for years and really loved it! I have a light wave and can have frizz. I purchased mine at Costco. I don't think there are any specials tricks to it. I do recommend this brand!
Jessica R.
Manchester , MO
I have this iron and it is awesome. It really smooths my hair without tugging at it and heats up quickly. I also don't need to do a lot of passes. I have curly thick hair so I need more than one pass lol.
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
I love this flat iron! It heats up so quickly, and the outside doesn't get too hot to touch (I refuse to wear those little gloves while trying to do my hair). Super slim too, so I never mind bringing it when traveling!
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
I only use T3 products on my hair. This product does not snag your hair or brake it when you are using it. Hair glides right through in a single pass most of the time. Highly recommend.
Misty N.
Winston Salem , NC
I've owned a few hair straighteners that truly don't compare to this one. It glides through your hair and leaves my frizzy waves looking sleek and smooth in an instant.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.