T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #65 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Leslie K.
Wonderful flat iron!! A bit pricey but when purchasing something I know I will use very frequently, I believe it is totally worth the money!! This iron heats up VERY quickly and leaves a smooth shiny finish. I also really like the look of the iron, very sleek and modern.
Robin N.
Scottsville, NY
I have to have a straightener with high heat and that gets the job done with one pass. My hair is fine and easily damaged but my daughter's have thick African American hair which can break easily if overly heat damaged. This straightener works for all our hair types and is durable too. Highly recommend
Morgan M.
Sausalito , CA
Love this iron both for straightening and curling. I have naturally straight hair but for extra drama look I straighten and love it to curl. Love that it turns itself off too, I'm forgetful. From sephora. Much better than a chi or similar brands, worth the splurge. Glides rather than catches
Amanda V.
I have curly hair and this works great! Once my hair is dry I usually only have to make one pass over my hair and its pin straight. It also doesn't make me feel like I'm burning my hair off. I let my mother use it and she loved it as well. A great buy.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I got a T3 straightener for Christmas about 6 years ago , It worked great ! I have since purchased a new one since then but let me tell you this . 6 years later that straightener still works as good as the day I brought it! I absoulty love it !
Tara W.
Fremont , WI
The best flat iron I've ever used! It's very fast and efficient. I have thick coarse hair and my hair is done in half the time. T3 is one of my favorite brands in general. I will continue to purchase their products. Really worth the investment.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I was skeptical but am oh so pleased with my straightener. My hair is wavy/ curly, frizzy, and occasionally completely unruly but all of that is no match for my single pass T3. It's great.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
I love the T3 straightener. It definitely is single pass. My hair is thick and generally I have had to go over pieces several times to get it straight. This straightener does the job with one pass and leaves my hair silky and smoothe.
Lilly V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It's a great hair iron, does not damage the hair and makes it look nice and shiny... I actually prefer curling with the hair iron cause I get curls that last all day!... my only downfall is the price, I wish it were less expensive
adrianna t.
My favorite flat iron! I have very thick, long and stubborn hair. Yet this flat iron manages to straighten my hair in one pass and keep it that way. This flat iron may be on the more expensive side but it is worth every single penny! Must have for my ladies with stubborn hair!
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.