T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #93 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I got a T3 straightener for Christmas about 6 years ago , It worked great ! I have since purchased a new one since then but let me tell you this . 6 years later that straightener still works as good as the day I brought it! I absoulty love it !
Amanda V.
I have curly hair and this works great! Once my hair is dry I usually only have to make one pass over my hair and its pin straight. It also doesn't make me feel like I'm burning my hair off. I let my mother use it and she loved it as well. A great buy.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I was skeptical but am oh so pleased with my straightener. My hair is wavy/ curly, frizzy, and occasionally completely unruly but all of that is no match for my single pass T3. It's great.
Ashley S.
Garland, TX
I love the T3 straightener. It definitely is single pass. My hair is thick and generally I have had to go over pieces several times to get it straight. This straightener does the job with one pass and leaves my hair silky and smoothe.
Lauren H.
Newark, DE
This was great while it lasted. I had to return it twice because it died in under a year. I loved how it straightened and smoothed my hair out but for the price it wasn’t worth the frustration and hassle of returning it a few times.
adrianna t.
My favorite flat iron! I have very thick, long and stubborn hair. Yet this flat iron manages to straighten my hair in one pass and keep it that way. This flat iron may be on the more expensive side but it is worth every single penny! Must have for my ladies with stubborn hair!
Lillian V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It's a great hair iron, does not damage the hair and makes it look nice and shiny... I actually prefer curling with the hair iron cause I get curls that last all day!... my only downfall is the price, I wish it were less expensive
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
This is a wonderful product. My hair is naturally pretty straight with just a bit of a wave through it. All I have to do is a single pass with this straightener and my hair is very sleek and straight. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it!
Ria R.
Boston, MA
I can't say enough good things about the flat iron. I can tell that my hair isn't as fried as when I used other options. I bought this flat iron at Nordstrom but I know that sephora carries them as well, and I always wait for the semi-annual sales because they are a bit expensive, but so worth the money if you want to keep you hair healthy AND straight.
Kibbee M.
Boston, MA
This is by far the best hair straightener I've ever had. I have thick curly hair and it was pretty affordable. It really only needs to be passed on your hair once, and it holds the temperature at a constant. Amazing.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.