T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #61 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Leeza P.
Boulder, CO
This flatiron is light in weight and great at holding the hair as it passes through (hence the name single pass). I love that it keeps the heat consistent with my long hair! Others i have used would cool down in the middle of a pass on my long locks. Even though it has rounded edges, I wish I could use it to curl my hair like I used to do with my old Chi. I think whatever technology is used to grab hold of the hair makes it difficult to smoothly pass through the iron when you do it in a curling motion. That's the reason it gets 4 stars from me.
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
The T3 singlepass flat iron is serious stuff. I pass this through my hair and it left my hair super straight. I was impressed how quickly I was able to get my hair done when I used the T3 singlepass. I do have to admit its pretty pricey, but it really does work great.
Qais D.
Boston, MA
I bough this few months ago after I left my older one back home. it has a nice thermostat to control the temperature. it can get a bit hot so be careful while using it, and keep adjusting the heat until you find what is perfect for you. It is a bit big for those with short hair but the results are pretty nice. it leaves hair smooth, frizz free, and shiny.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I don't know if I received a bad straightener or if this is just a bad one in the line of T3. I was desperate for a good straightener and heard nothing but good things regarding the T3 line. I did purchase mine at TJ Maxx as I didn't want to pay the hefty price right away, but this one is no where near good enough for even the 50 dollars I paid for it.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I really don't see how a flat iron could get better than this. When I bought mine, the promotional item that it came with was a mini T3 straightener! Jackpot! It also came with a head scarf, paddle brush, and straightening comb. Every time I used it the girls at work would ask me how I got my hair so straight. Worth the money by far!
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
Loveeee the quality of this flat iron amazing on all hair types. Gets hot super quick but itsnt harsh on your hair. The temperature dial is convenient. Love the protect ing hair serum you get with it make me hair silky and shiny! & let me not forget to mention the shape !!!! Perfect for straightening and curling!
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
One of the best brands of hot tools on the market. My hair dresser turned me onto this when my Chi straightener went out, and all I can say is wow. The t3 glides through my hair so easily, does not tug or pull, is easy to wipe the blade clean and curl with, and the temp dial is concealed enough so I don't bump it accidentally while doing my hair. I love this iron
Ciera B.
The straight iron is exactly like the name says single pass. You will not have to go back over your hair it is an effective way to achieve a very straight look. I have pretty naturally straight hair but my friend has very curly hair I have use this on her and had no issues. Other straighteners take hours
Cari R.
Buy it!!! I went into Ulta and bought this straightener after being highly disappointed by another brand. This one did not let me down in any way! I have fine, frizzy hair and struggle with flat irons leaving a dent in my hair. I didn't think I'd ever escape that fate, so I was very impressed by this T3 iron!! I highly recommend it!
Stephanie N.
This has been my personal and professional favorite for years ! It's pricey but worth every penny , the quality of incomparable and so long lasting ! I've had mine for 4 years now , I always buy mine at ulta beauty ! I love getting to use my points for amazing tools like this !
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.