T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #93 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
I love this flat iron. I also like how thin it is to get right to the root. I always use a heat protectant on my hair because I have naturally curly hair that is already very dry
Skye R.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE this flat iron! I'm a hairstylist, so I've used a lot of brands and definitely go through them from wear and tear faster than the average person. You can change the temperature and it doesn't snag anyone's hair. It waves and straightens hair beautifully without leaving creases, I love it! And you can find them at Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack for like $30!!! That's a bargain. Love it and will be buying another when I drive this one into the ground because it's definitely getting there! (Keep in mind I use this every day, multiple times a day for over a year)
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
hace varios meses quise invertir en una alaciadora para el cabello de buena calidad y que no maltratara mi cabello al momento de estilizarlo, estuve en busca de varias marcas y tras leer muchas resenas online me decidi por esta marca es un poco cara a comparacion de aparatos que uno puede comprar, la primera vez que la utilize me quede sorprendida lo bien que mi cabello se miraba despues de alaciarlo super suave y brilloso, se nota la diferencia al momento de estar planchando el cabello, sin duda una de las mejores inversiones para mi bolsillo, no lo niego le pense mucho para gastar mas de 90$ en un aparato para el cabello pero no me arrepiento.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This has been a game changer in the health of my hair. There really isn’t any difference in performance as far as straightening my hair, where I have noticed the difference is how shinny and silky my hair feels and how my hair remains straight and soft until I wash it again. With my old flat iron, my hair was always so dry and brittle even when applying heat protectant and other hair products. I still use those products but it seems the T3 doesn’t disperse so much heat or damage to my hair. I would recommend this"T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
This straightener is amazing. I bleach and highlight my hair so it's already has some damage. I try to take the best care of my hair that I can. This helps so much. She. I started using this it made my hair less freezy and just so much healthy. I will never use any other straightener again. This is it! It keeps my hair straight until I wash it again and my hair is so much healthier. Amazing. I bought this at Sephora and love it so much. I highly recommend this product.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I bought this straightener about 2 yrs. ago when it was on sale at the retail store Belk. I love that it is an inch in thickness so that I can get the curly hairs so close to my head. That was the first time that I had ever heard of the T3 brand. It has fast become my favorite. I reach for this over my chi, or Paul Mitchell one every time.
Seong P.
T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set I love T3 hair styling products, especially this Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron in a set! T3 products always look so sleek and highend which I much prefer in my hairstyling tools. I love the colors on this particular one, makes me feel and look like a pro! :) Ot heats up super quickly and just like the name suggests, it irons my hair flat in a single pass and in no time flat! I highly recommend this tool to all!
Leeza P.
Boulder, CO
This flatiron is light in weight and great at holding the hair as it passes through (hence the name single pass). I love that it keeps the heat consistent with my long hair! Others i have used would cool down in the middle of a pass on my long locks. Even though it has rounded edges, I wish I could use it to curl my hair like I used to do with my old Chi. I think whatever technology is used to grab hold of the hair makes it difficult to smoothly pass through the iron when you do it in a curling motion. That's the reason it gets 4 stars from me.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
I’ve had this iron for about two years and I love it! I have very curly hair and this iron makes it so easy to straighten my hair! I only need to go through my hair one time and it’s completely straight! I like this brand better then my old chi straightener! I highly recommend! Especially if u have curly or wavy hair!
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
The T3 singlepass flat iron is serious stuff. I pass this through my hair and it left my hair super straight. I was impressed how quickly I was able to get my hair done when I used the T3 singlepass. I do have to admit its pretty pricey, but it really does work great.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.