T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #65 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Amanda L.
This is the best flat iron I've ever used! It heats up really quickly and my hair never gets caught on the little sides of the plate. My hair always feel so soft after I use it and it keeps my hair straight or curly for days afterwards! This is really impressive because I usually have really flat and hard to style hair. I got mine on sale at Winners (like Ross or TJ Maxx) and it was only $90.00. I usually keep my heat setting about halfway because I don't like to use a ton of heat on my hair. I highly recommend this flat iron!
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
I love the T3 straighteners! Such amazing quality products. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the price but I don't mind paying more money for great quality products. I have curly/wavy hair and it gets my hair perfectly straight. All times favourite hair straightener.
Ms Purple C.
['Calgary', ''], AB
Love love love! T3 doest exactly what it says when it comes to this hair straightener. It heats up pretty fast and gets my thick super curly hair straight when i want it. It is also great for curling and flipping ends. I've had this for years, like over 6 or 7 years and it still works just as great as the first time. Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Canmore, AB
This hair straightener makes doing my hair easy. As a busy mom of a ten month old, I don't have a ton of spare time to do my hair. Single pass is just what I needed. It smooths away all the frizz! Perfect.
Katt R.
Amazing ,, every t3 products that that I've tried has blown my mind,,, im in love with t3 & you should be too ,, if you haven't tried this or other t3 tools your soo missing out so why go thru the feelings of fomo go get you one ,,
Cath Z.
Saint, QC
I use it all the time! 5 settings and is just the right size for my short hair and I even got a mini heat protectant pad when I bought it at sephora at least a year ago. Still going strong!
Lana B.
Straightens my very curly hair really effectively, maybe not in a single pass but definitely not needing more than two. I like that the heat can be adjusted. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny, though overuse does leave my ends brittle. I like it just as much as my CHI, if not more.
Dylan C.
Toronto, ON
I bought this flat iron two years ago from Sephora and it's my favourite. I've used so many different brands and types but this one straightens my hair the quickest and never tugs. The price is a little steep considering there's many other cheap options, but I'd recommend this to anyone.
tharsy w.
Oshawa , ON
Seriously my holy grail product. It does the job for sure. Repeated user and I use it once every two weeks just so I don't damage my hair
Raven R.
I've had this straightener for years now and it still works just as good as the first day I bought it. Lightweight and great results!
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.