T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #93 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

dayana M.
T3 is a great brand especially their curlers as well it does not burn as well i like it
member-a0a6c284b
T3 flat iron are so good it make your hair straight and am in love with the flat iron
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
It's okay I think I like my chi better it does straighten like it's suppose too
Rachel L.
Toronto
This hair straightener works fine - it heats up quick, it straightens the hair, and it does help with shine. However, I took a star away because I do feel like it doesn’t hold all day and it definitely is not a single pass iron. FYI- I have pretty thin wavy hair that typically straightens very easily!
Lilla W.
airdrie, AB
Ive had this iron for years and never had an issue. I use it for straightening or curling. Its easy to use and it has adjustable heat settings. Very quick start up.
Amanda L.
This is the best flat iron I've ever used! It heats up really quickly and my hair never gets caught on the little sides of the plate. My hair always feel so soft after I use it and it keeps my hair straight or curly for days afterwards! This is really impressive because I usually have really flat and hard to style hair. I got mine on sale at Winners (like Ross or TJ Maxx) and it was only $90.00. I usually keep my heat setting about halfway because I don't like to use a ton of heat on my hair. I highly recommend this flat iron!
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House , AB
I love the T3 straighteners! Such amazing quality products. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the price but I don't mind paying more money for great quality products. I have curly/wavy hair and it gets my hair perfectly straight. All times favourite hair straightener.
Ms Purple C.
Vancouver, BC
Love love love! T3 doest exactly what it says when it comes to this hair straightener. It heats up pretty fast and gets my thick super curly hair straight when i want it. It is also great for curling and flipping ends. I've had this for years, like over 6 or 7 years and it still works just as great as the first time. Highly recommend!
Katt R.
Amazing ,, every t3 products that that I've tried has blown my mind,,, im in love with t3 & you should be too ,, if you haven't tried this or other t3 tools your soo missing out so why go thru the feelings of fomo go get you one ,,
Cath Z.
Saint, QC
I use it all the time! 5 settings and is just the right size for my short hair and I even got a mini heat protectant pad when I bought it at sephora at least a year ago. Still going strong!
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.