T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Stefani S.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Alexis A.
Omg the absolute BEST straightener there is! It doesnt make your hair smell like burn and it leaves your hair soft and shiny.
Guadalupe C.
Elmhurst, IL
Heat is nice but I feel like all the ones I've used broke so easily or wouldn't get hot enough after it was used for a while.
Juan I.
Hamilton, NJ
I love this flat iron. It is quick and efficient and has several settings for users. It is my favorite of my two flat irons.
5’3🤞🏽‼️🤤 C.
Spring, TX
This flat iron is okay I mean it’s not bad but it’s not good like I have 4c hair so it takes a lot to make my hair straight
Joanne T.
I love this straightener. I found mine at marshalls for half price and it's phenomenal. Well worth it and highly recommend.
Georgia H.
Spanish Fort, AL
I am
Currently using this straightener and I do like it but do not think it's better than the god or Chi I also have.
Rachel V.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this straightener! Works great, has high heat, makes your hair really straight in no time. And easy to use.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
Amazing!! Gets hot so fast and straighten your hair completely in one time usage. Saves time and annoyance
Riley S.
This flat iron is amazing leaves hair so soft and glides right over hair without overly burning the hair!
rae c.
Tallahassee, FL
The single pass gets hot quickly which I like, but the plates pull my hair which my ghd does not.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.