T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set

by T3

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last.

Iss it truly single pass? Even with course hair?
How do you change the heat setting? [user:jonettamprendergast]
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Start your review of T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set!
How would you rate this product?
I love this iron. I have had it for 5 years! I officially bought mine at ultra and it broke after 2 days but they replaced it and not cost and have had the same iron for this whole time. Has been working like it did day 1 each day for these 5 years. it’s probably the best iron I’ve ever purchased.
I absolutely love my iron, I previously had a t3 for years before it bit the dust and getting a new one by t3 was my only option. Not only are the durable and long lasting but it gets the job done with minimal heat, my dad who owns a salon recommended this to me so I would recommend it to anyone!
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I’ve had this straightener for years. It’s really good for the price. It’s true to its title all you need is a single pass. Definitely worth the money. I highly recommend.
Tucson, AZ
T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Megan P.
This flat iron works very well! I’ve had it for quite some time now and it’s a great tool. It is called single pass so i thought i would only have to go over my hair once. I have very thick wavy hair so unfortunately i have to do multiple passes.
Glenpool, OK
I was away at a business conference, and my bag had been lost by the airline. I had a presentation and had no choice but to buy new clothes and toiletries. There was a Nordstrom across the street, and this flat iron came highly recommend by the employees. I have used it since, and it has lasted 4 years and still works great.
Sarasota , FL
I've had this flat iron for 4 years and it still looks brand new. I love that I can control the heat on the iron. I also love how quickly it heats up! Having an iron get hot fast is so crucial for touch-ups, it's essential. I can't even imagine buying another iron, this one will last forever at this rate! ha!
San Diego
This flat iron works great, the only reason I take a star away is because it’s 1 inch and I prefer a 1.25” straightener. Besides that, it’s been working great for me the past few months and leaves my hair smooth!
El Paso, TX
I love this product. it straightens my hair with so much ease!! having unmanageable curly hair this is something that I turn to every single day. this product is lightweight and easy to use. Has a wide range of heat settings as well so if you're trying to really lock in that straight look or just touch up a few flyaways this product will be great for you
Baltimore, MD
T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.
I LOVE this flat iron! I'm a hairstylist, so I've used a lot of brands and definitely go through them from wear and tear faster than the average person. You can change the temperature and it doesn't snag anyone's hair. It waves and straightens hair beautifully without leaving creases, I love it! And you can find them at Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack for like $30!!! That's a bargain. Love it and will be buying another when I drive this one into the ground because it's definitely getting there! (Keep in mind I use this every day, multiple times a day for over a year)
Katy, TX
hace varios meses quise invertir en una alaciadora para el cabello de buena calidad y que no maltratara mi cabello al momento de estilizarlo, estuve en busca de varias marcas y tras leer muchas resenas online me decidi por esta marca es un poco cara a comparacion de aparatos que uno puede comprar, la primera vez que la utilize me quede sorprendida lo bien que mi cabello se miraba despues de alaciarlo super suave y brilloso, se nota la diferencia al momento de estar planchando el cabello, sin duda una de las mejores inversiones para mi bolsillo, no lo niego le pense mucho para gastar mas de 90$ en un aparato para el cabello pero no me arrepiento.