T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #65 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This has been a game changer in the health of my hair. There really isn’t any difference in performance as far as straightening my hair, where I have noticed the difference is how shinny and silky my hair feels and how my hair remains straight and soft until I wash it again. With my old flat iron, my hair was always so dry and brittle even when applying heat protectant and other hair products. I still use those products but it seems the T3 doesn’t disperse so much heat or damage to my hair. I would recommend this"T3 SinglePass 1"" Straightening and Styling Iron"
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I bought this at Ross for $70 without the set but it’s amazing
My hair is finally growing and resisting damage I leave it at two and it handles my hair so well! It usually runs $100. Highly recommend this brand as it is good for hair!comes with warranty
Lauren H.
Newark, DE
This was great while it lasted. I had to return it twice because it died in under a year. I loved how it straightened and smoothed my hair out but for the price it wasn’t worth the frustration and hassle of returning it a few times.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
I’ve had this iron for about two years and I love it! I have very curly hair and this iron makes it so easy to straighten my hair! I only need to go through my hair one time and it’s completely straight! I like this brand better then my old chi straightener! I highly recommend! Especially if u have curly or wavy hair!
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
straightening my hair with this versus my older flat iron is SO MUCH EASIER. i like how thin it is, i travel with it. i use mine once a week and it doesn’t damage my hair. definitely would recommend!
Ariana F.
This is a very good straightener, quickly heats up and straightens my hair! I would recommend this for someone looking for a straight iron. T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
I was away at a business conference, and my bag had been lost by the airline. I had a presentation and had no choice but to buy new clothes and toiletries. There was a Nordstrom across the street, and this flat iron came highly recommend by the employees. I have used it since, and it has lasted 4 years and still works great.
Stacy L.
I love this straightener. T3 is a brand I can rely on when I need a good hair styling tool. This straightener heats up quick and does the job of straightening really well. Other brands like CHI snags onto my hair while this one does not. It leaves my hair looking smooth and sleek. Pricey but well worth the price.
Devin O.
Kingman , AZ
This flat iron has been a life saver for my hair and when it came with the Phyto products I was like a kid in a candy store. It is something I use every single day
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
This is a wonderful product. My hair is naturally pretty straight with just a bit of a wave through it. All I have to do is a single pass with this straightener and my hair is very sleek and straight. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it!
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.