T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Kyla C.T3 Phyto Singlepass Flat Iron Set uploaded by Skye R.

BY T3 #95 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Take care of your hair and your hair will make you look fabulous. The dynamic duo of T3 technology with Phyto botanical hair care is all your need for high powered styling that creates polished, frizz-free looks fast a without damaging the natural beauty of your hair. Kit Includes: T3 SinglePass 1" Straightening and Styling IronWith Tourmaline technology, this iron delivers the perfect level of ionic, infrared head for your hair without causing damage. The ceramic plates straighten, flip and curl in one quick pass. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Straightening Balm, 3.3ozInstantly absorbed, this silicone free formula preps hair for flawless smoothing and straightening with the single pass iron. Limited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
straightening my hair with this versus my older flat iron is SO MUCH EASIER. i like how thin it is, i travel with it. i use mine once a week and it doesn’t damage my hair. definitely would recommend!
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
I was away at a business conference, and my bag had been lost by the airline. I had a presentation and had no choice but to buy new clothes and toiletries. There was a Nordstrom across the street, and this flat iron came highly recommend by the employees. I have used it since, and it has lasted 4 years and still works great.
Sylvia C.
McAllen, TX
At first it was AMAZING it left my hair shiny and so silky but I noticed after some usage it would pull on my hair on the way down. I feel like I lost a lot of hair with it. Very disappointed considering I paid almost $200 for it
Stacy L.
I love this straightener. T3 is a brand I can rely on when I need a good hair styling tool. This straightener heats up quick and does the job of straightening really well. Other brands like CHI snags onto my hair while this one does not. It leaves my hair looking smooth and sleek. Pricey but well worth the price.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
I’ve had this iron for over 6 years and it is still holding up really well. I’ve never had any issues with it heating up- usually in seconds. I don’t straighten my hair too much but it is nice when I’m in a rush out the door. I have also used it to curl my hair before and it works great for that too.
Devin O.
Kingman, AZ
This flat iron has been a life saver for my hair and when it came with the Phyto products I was like a kid in a candy store. It is something I use every single day
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I bought this at Ross for $70 without the set but it’s amazing
My hair is finally growing and resisting damage I leave it at two and it handles my hair so well! It usually runs $100. Highly recommend this brand as it is good for hair!comes with warranty
Amanda T.
Northwood, OH
Works well! I’ve had it for at least 3 years and is still going strong. I bought mine at Ulta. My hair type is thick and naturally wavy. The price was kind of expensive and I’m sure you could get the same quality for cheaper.
Vani L.
Love it, can easily create the hair styles i want at the moment, straight or waves. Easy to maneuver and the adjustable heat settings help keep your hair from becoming too overheated and damaged.
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
I love this flat iron. I also like how thin it is to get right to the root. I always use a heat protectant on my hair because I have naturally curly hair that is already very dry
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Singlespass?? Is it true??
Tammy M.