T3 Never Ending Waves Set

by T3

#4 in Curling Irons

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled A Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand for infinite styling options and a clip barrel that allows you to create curls and waves. Key benefits:- Create a variety of waves- Create an array of looks for any occasion- Creates a smooth, shiny finish that lasts If you want to know more…The Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand comes with three interchangeable barrels for endless styles. T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic barrels seal the cuticle for a smooth, shiny finish, digital T3 SinglePass® technology ensures healthy-looking results in one pass, and five heat settings adjust for any hair type or condition. It features auto-world voltage, one-hour auto-off, and a cooling tip, and comes with a convenient stand, heat-resistant glove, mat, and tote. This set contains:- Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand - Polished Curls 1.25" Clip Barrel T3 Digital SinglePass technology has an internal microchip to control temperature fluctuation for even, optimal heat along the barrel for fast styling and long-lasting results. When heated, the unique T3 Tourmaline and ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results.

Does this come with a heat glove?
Do you prefer this or the L’ange brand? (Not sure I spelled it right)
Is this curling iron worth it? What are the pros and cons?
Start your review of T3 Never Ending Waves Set!
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Needed a new curling iron, and splurged on this one for Christmas. I am so happy with it! I have thin hair, and I can still use all the attachments. The different heat settings are awesome, and my curls always look so silky and smooth! The automatic shut off is a plus for people like me who sometimes have a problem remembering if they turned it off! Recommended to a friend who has long thick hair and she also has nothing but good things to say about it!
Hollister
Everything you need to achieve several styles of curls can be found all together in this bundle of The T3 Neverending Waves Set. It is a pricey product but it can achieve a variety of looks that lasts through the day and into the next. And minimizes any damage left from heat treating your hair. To me this is priceless.
This collection is perfect. It comes with three wand sizes and two clip barrels that are so easy to switch out. I've used all the barrels and they all give you a slightly different look and are easy to use. The storage bag is handy for storing all the barrels safely. I actually just ordered a second bag because I like it so much!
Carthage, NC
I have the smaller version of this set and there is no comparison. The amount of styles and the level of creativity this takes you too is amazing. I love using the T3 wands. The curl stays all day and I never have to touch it up. Not to mention the shine is out of this world.
Ever since I got this for Christmas, I always look forward to doing my hair! I love the curling options I get with the different size barrels. My curls last until I decide to wash my hair, only little touch up is required. AND I love the astatic of this, it’s so pretty lol
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love these curling iron, because it heats up within seconds, very quickly. Additionally, it doesn’t leave my hair smelling and keeps my curls intact all day if you use the barrels with the clamp. Might me expensive but they’re worth it!
I got this product for Christmas a few years ago and it is amazing. It is a bit of an investment but so worth it!! Very easy to use and love that it comes with three interchangeable wands depending on how curly you want to make your hair!! It always leaves my hair feeling great and it never gets stuck!! Would 1000% recommend!!!
Ok, this set makes hair styling a lot of fun. It heats up relatively quickly and seems to be holding temperature well. I like how I can just switch the barrels to achieve different look which takes less space in my drawer.
One of the best purchases I have ever made. Not just hair purchases either. It’s a bit pricey but so so worth it. And you get 3 in 1! And no other wand has ever held curls better than this one
Shelbyville
Y’all this is my one of my favorite irons to use on my hair I use it when I’m going out or even just to look cute on some days definitely recommend to anyone that likes Wavy hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...