T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer, 2.9-Pound uploaded by Vane G.

BY T3 #50 in Hair Dryers

Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to blowdryer. I purchased this on Amazon and I was pleasantly surprised. It is a little more expensive but it is so worth the price. I use it every week when I blow-dry my hair. My hair is very curly and thick and this blow dryer cuts my blow dry time in half! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love how light weight this dryer is! Honestly with my long thick hair drying is so tiring for my arms but with this dryer I no longer have shakes muscles after wards. The heat is consistent and blows very nicely while not causing damage to hair. Highly recommend this dryer to anyone who blow dries daily
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never realized how much a good blow dryer was worth until I got this one. I usually purchased super cheap ones from the drug store but never again. This costs a little more but so worth it. Not only is it so much more gentle on my hair but the machine itself has lasted forever. redices frizz and dries quickly!
April f.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair dryer and I do think that it does not damage my hair like others do, which is important because my hair is frizzy.
the whiskey b.
the whiskey b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these hairdryers, i hate when i have to use something else to blowdry my hair
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair dryer! Lasted 5 years before it fell down a staircase and shattered. I had dropped it so many times before and still always worked like new. Cuts your blow dry in half the time! Don't cause your hair to frizz. I was so sad when my broke! It a regular sized dryer without the weight of one, feels like it's hallow. Love it, waiting to purchase a newer one soon.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
T3 is the best quality for hot tools and blow dryers you can find at a decent price. Professional products give professional results. The warranty's are good. Blows hot air but not too hard to keep the hair soft and to avoid breakage, damage and frizz. If you use this regularly to smooth out your hair it will actually help improve the quality of your hair over time
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Plain City, OH
This hair dryer is truly the best! I love it so much!! It's dries your hair much faster than the others I've tried. I use it every time after I wash my hair and makes my hair so smooth and shiny. Also, I like it because it's not as loud as other hair dryers.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blow dryer that really helps me to achieve sleek results. The air comes out hot so it takes me no time to dry. The only issue is that the concentrated nozzle always falls off (it's a little dented) and I can't seem to buy a replacement from the company. I'll keep using this blow dryer until it stops working!
lauren l.
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best hair dryer ever! It is lightweight and works very fast. It has 4 heat settings, so you don't fry your hair. I bought my first one at Nordstrom's about 10 years ago and I have gotten every new model since then. My only problem with it is that the chords tend to go out before the motor in the dryer itself.