T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer, 2.9-Pound

by T3

What is your overall experience with this brand? In your opinion, are they worth the price tag?
Start your review of T3 Micro Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer, 2.9-Pound!
How would you rate this product?
Mountain View, CA
So to be honest I first heard about T3 thanks to all the bloggers on Instagram. So I got lucky and found a white/gold T3 blow dryer for $60 at Marshalls. And I love it! Not just because of the aesthetics, but because it actually dries my hair in no time flat and it is so light weight!
I LOVE these hair dryers! I literally cried when mine went out. These dry my hair soooo fast. I really like how light weight and sleek they are. They are a most expensive brand of hair dryer but omg I think it’s worth the money. I love them!
Gilbert , AZ
I love my T3 micro dryer! It’s so easy to pack and does an excellent job drying my hair in minimal time. It’s very easy to maneuver around my head and I love the attachments it comes with—they are perfect! Overall, I give this light dryer a big two thumbs up!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
So far it has hang with me and my mother. We have been using this dryer for about 3 years and it still works! And we use it at least 3-4 times a week! Dries my hair pretty fast (i have really wavy hair).
Hialeah, FL
My favorite hair dryer! Lasted 5 years before it fell down a staircase and shattered. I had dropped it so many times before and still always worked like new. Cuts your blow dry in half the time! Don't cause your hair to frizz. I was so sad when my broke! It a regular sized dryer without the weight of one, feels like it's hallow. Love it, waiting to purchase a newer one soon.
Ridge, NY
Purchased at: Costco
I take blow drying very seriously! 😂 But seriously, I need a good dryer that is quiet, lightweight, helps dry my hair quick and is a quality product. This checks all the boxes. I’ve purchased two because I need a backup for vacations! It is expensive for a blow dryer but it is a game changer! This has everything you need - three heat settings, cool shot and two speeds. I bought mine from Costco because the price was phenomenal! And it came with extras! I even posted it on my Instagram! Love love this dryer! If it’s in your budget, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed! #gamechanger
Pawtucket , RI
This is my go to blowdryer. I purchased this on Amazon and I was pleasantly surprised. It is a little more expensive but it is so worth the price. I use it every week when I blow-dry my hair. My hair is very curly and thick and this blow dryer cuts my blow dry time in half! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lake Dallas, TX
T3 is the best quality for hot tools and blow dryers you can find at a decent price. Professional products give professional results. The warranty's are good. Blows hot air but not too hard to keep the hair soft and to avoid breakage, damage and frizz. If you use this regularly to smooth out your hair it will actually help improve the quality of your hair over time
Delaware , OH
This hair dryer is truly the best! I love it so much!! It's dries your hair much faster than the others I've tried. I use it every time after I wash my hair and makes my hair so smooth and shiny. Also, I like it because it's not as loud as other hair dryers.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The first time I ever used a T3 it changed my life forever. This dryer is super light while being super powerful. I have very thick, wavy hair and this cuts my drying time in half and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. My hairdresser actually asked me what I was doing different as he noticed a drastic change in the health of my hair. I love T3!