T3 Making Waves Set

by T3

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A set of five interchangeable barrels to effortlessly create countless looks, from tousled, undone, and loose waves to defined and polished curls. Key benefits:- Creates numerous looks- Maintains consistent, even heating- Eliminates frizz for shiny resultsIf you want to know more…The Styling Wand is engineered with digital T3 SinglePass® technology to maintain consistent, even heating along the barrel for flawless styling and long-lasting results without exposing hair to unnecessary heat. When heated, signature T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, while eliminating frizz and delivering smooth, shiny results. With five adjustable heat settings up to 410 degrees F, it efficiently and flawlessly styles all hair types and textures. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks. The 1.25".75" Tousled Waves barrel creates beachy, natural-looking curls or loose tousled waves. The 1" Undone Waves barrel creates undone or mermaid waves. The 1.5" Loose Waves barrel creates loose waves, red carpet glamour waves, full-bodied waves, volume with bend, or flipped ends. The 1.25" Polished Curls clip barrel creates perfectly polished curls, tailored uniform waves or volume with curl. The 1" Defined Curls clip barrel creates bouncy, classic, defined curls. The styling possibilities are endless. This set contains:- Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand (3 curl barrels, base)- Polished Curls 1.25" Clip Barrel - Defined Curls 1" Clip Barrel This product features ionic technology to seal the hair cuticle for smooth, shiny waves that last and an advanced digital heating system to maintain consistent heat. The ceramic PTC heater self regulates temperature to prevent over or under-heating, while the camera-inspired locking mechanism makes changing barrels easy and secure. The heat-resistant glove is made of high-qu

Is it worth getting the set or while just a single wand be fine?
Is it worth the money how do the curls come out and what’s the highest temperature
Is this worth it ?
Start your review of T3 Making Waves Set!
My hair is so tough to keep a curl due it being so thin but this tool has done it. It leaves your hair long shiny and voluminous every time I use it. I am very satisfied and worth every penny because it is not going anywhere.
Barrington , RI
How is amazing in regards to allowing me to have choices in what I want my curls to be like. Not to mention it is sleek and gorgeous looking. Takes away a frizz and gives me a curl or waves that hold all day
Chesapeake, VA
T3 Making Waves Set uploaded by Shannon T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Um what!!!! This tool is so versatile. I love T3 products because it uses ion technology, slip grip, consistent Heat, and its a beautiful tool. Worth the price but be prepared to spend some money if you dont have a license in cosmetology.
Los Angeles, CA
This was purchased with the Sephora Rouge 20 % off discount . It’s the best. I follow Alexa Chung on YouTube and the curl Tutorials have really helps. Great quality
Glenside, PA
T3 Making Waves Set uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This set is a bit pricy but well worth the money. I’ve used all the different barrels and every time I got such a gorgeous curl. I love the packaging and the style of the wands. It heats up fast and cools down fast. It comes with a heat proof glove which comes in handy. It’s durable and the curls are long lasting with every use, I don’t even need product half the time. My hair is thick and wavy and medium length and I can curl my entire head in about 20-30 minutes with this wand. Highly recommend!
Tomball, TX
I received this set for Christmas after dreaming of it for years. I was like a little kid when I opened it, and I'm so thankful to have received it because it is just as great as I imagined. I've been curling my hair with a curling wand for years now & have always used tools from Marshall's or Target. I'm excited to play a little bit more with the different barrels and create hair tutorials on my blog.
Delphi, IN
I love this set! Having the interchangeable barrels allows me to sport a different look as I like. They heat quickly and work well on my wavy hair. I find that 30 seconds for each curl produces a uniformed and chic curl.
Woodside, NY
I wanted to love this product but was extremely disappointed.  I had read several posts/reviews about it and was looking forward to receiving.  After trying a few times, the curls didn't hold, the want want slick and I ended up returning the set.
Hobbs, NM
If you had to pick one curling iron or one set to last you for years, this would be it. The T3 has been my go-to iron for the past couple years and I love that my hair never feels or looks brittle after use. A great buy!
Elk Grove , CA
I just got this so I'm not to sure what to say just yet. I do love that I dont have to have multiple curling irons. Cords are a pain in the butt. I like the color scheme on it . I will update after a couple of use