T3 Luminous Flat Iron uploaded by Lauren J.

BY T3

T3 Luminous Flat Iron Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

Kerri S.
Dallas, TX
I have used this T3 flatener/flat iron without fail for several years now and i have had such success that when this one goes out (if it does), i will continue purchasing this brand! My hair is super frizzy because of kinky greys and this iron can smooth it right out!
Brittany M.
I will stick by T3 for life! I first tried this brand back when I was a freshman in high school. I called my hair dresser and asked her to give me some information about the hair straighteners I was thinking of buying, she recommended this to me and now I’m recommended this to all of you! Works amazing, doesn’t tug or pull out your hair, and leaves your hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. Love!
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
This is the best hair straightener in the world ! I bought this at Sephora like eight years ago and it still works as well as it did on day one! I will always recommend this straightener. It works great for any hair in my experience!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This iron is great but I have had it for a few years. I love how it is light weight and you can adjust the temp and it has lasted a long time. one con is that it does turn off on its own even when I am in the process of using it.
Angela L.
Belleville, NJ
I love this straightener. I’m due for a new one though as I use it everyday! I’ve had it for about 5 years and it’s still going. I use it to straighten my hair and to make waves. It’s such a great iron
Brittney A.
Columbus
Decent hair straightener with my hair its hard to find a straightener that will keep my hair straight pull through hair slowly very satisfied with it I use it once a day.
Taylor P.
Bell Canyon, CA
The best, I'm on my third iron (in like 10 years, so not bad). I love the adjustable heat setting and it heats up super quick. Leaves my hair smoothed out and silky.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I have super curly thick, long and curly hair. It's hard to find a straightener that really straightens my hair without having to run it through the same strand several times. I have had it for years and still works great!
Eva K.
new york, NY
I don't use this often, but I love it when I need it. Especially when it's really humid out and I have an event, I break this out and go to town. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I'm not great with hair (I tend to leave it alone), but even I can use this one. It feels good when holding it and doesn't seem to cause any damage. Love!
Alexandra A.
¿A quién más le gusta esta plancha? Calienta super bien.
Julie V.
Douglassville, PA
I have heard about it...is it worth buying?
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
What kind of flat iron it better to use for thick hair?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?