T3 LUMINOUS

by T3

1" Flat Iron

¿A quién más le gusta esta plancha? Calienta super bien.
I have heard about it...is it worth buying?
What kind of flat iron it better to use for thick hair?
Start your review of T3 LUMINOUS!
mayfield heights
Great straightener I love it very much. Straightens my hair perfectly and keeps it straight for about three days. Also makes my hair feel very smooth and nice.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had this flat iron for many years, and it still works great. It does a great job of straightening my long, wavy hair and leaving it nice and shiny. Given how long it has lasted, I would definitely recommend this flat iron.
I will stick by T3 for life! I first tried this brand back when I was a freshman in high school. I called my hair dresser and asked her to give me some information about the hair straighteners I was thinking of buying, she recommended this to me and now I’m recommended this to all of you! Works amazing, doesn’t tug or pull out your hair, and leaves your hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. Love!
Yonkers, NY
This iron is great but I have had it for a few years. I love how it is light weight and you can adjust the temp and it has lasted a long time. one con is that it does turn off on its own even when I am in the process of using it.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
new york, NY
I don't use this often, but I love it when I need it. Especially when it's really humid out and I have an event, I break this out and go to town. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I'm not great with hair (I tend to leave it alone), but even I can use this one. It feels good when holding it and doesn't seem to cause any damage. Love!
Aurora, IL
I have super curly thick, long and curly hair. It's hard to find a straightener that really straightens my hair without having to run it through the same strand several times. I have had it for years and still works great!
This is a solid hair straightener, that doesn't tug on my hair and does a smooth pass through instead of feing rough. My only gripe is that it seems pricey for what it is, and I think some less expensive straighteners work just as well.
Los angeles , CA
My hair is very straight but because of the extensions it becomes wavy. This is the perfect flat iton. Not [email protected] it last forever, but it also heats quickly and gets the job do e. Its perfect for the on the [email protected] [email protected] very little time to get ready in the am
Dallas, TX
I have used this T3 flatener/flat iron without fail for several years now and i have had such success that when this one goes out (if it does), i will continue purchasing this brand! My hair is super frizzy because of kinky greys and this iron can smooth it right out!