BY T3

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An interchangeable straight barrel that creates red carpet glamour waves, full body waves, volume with bend, and flipped ends. Designed to be used with the Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible and Twirl Convertible, our collection of interchangeable barrels offer infinite styling options to elevate your creativity.

• T3 Tourmaline® and ceramic barrels seal the cuticle to produce shiny, frizz-free results
  • Digital T3 SinglePass™ technology measures and adjusts temperature for consistent, healthy results and one-pass styling
  • All barrels sold separately for alternative styling options
  • This barrel cannot be used without the purchase of an accompanying tool. Compatible with Whirl Convertible and Twirl Convertible.

Buy on Sephora*
Laura F.
This is my favorite iron! It provides loose waves that even look great the next day. My hair does not hold a curl well, and this iron is the best one I've used! It is pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Amy H.
This wand is definitely pricey but I‎t works. The texture of the curl from a wand is much different than when using a curling iron so it’s fun to switch I‎t up sometimes. I‎t can be a little bit tricky at first to get the hang of but the wand comes with a glove to make sure you don’t burn yourself!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
This is good - but I don't think it's better or worse than any other curling iron. I have fine straight hair and it curls it ok, they do tend to fall out a bit over time but I think that's expected. I tend to keep going back to my $40 sephora 1" barrel which surprises me since this was so highly rated and expensive!! I am keeping it though because I like the size of the barrel and I'll just experiment more with it.
Robyn A.
I am in love with this curling iron!! I have the interchangeable set and it is perfect for every occasion! I had long hair and just recently cut it to shoulder length and it worked great before and after I cut it. I love this this barrel creates such loose and natural looking waves on every length. So quick and easy to use too! So glad I upgraded from my old iron!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Love this one . If you like long layered easy waves then you will love this one . It's hot enough for any hair type and i never feel like it damages my hair . All of my curling irons are T3 . I recommend this to others for sure .
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
i purchased this t3 barrel curler when i was a junior in high school now a senior in college i still have it and it works well. I love how long it has lasted me at first it is hard to use it right but eventually I got it i looked up a lot of videos and learned how to get flawless waves
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
This is fantastic for those. If loose curls. I use this almost every day! I can accomplish so many beautiful looks with this guy, I don't know how I ever managed without it! Fantastic purchase!
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Absolutely adore this attachment. I used to not be able to do anything with my hair and then I used this for a wedding and now I love curling my hair. Super easy to use and heats up fast!
Ish C.
I love this iron for wave loose curls. It heats really well and does its job. It's pretty expensive for what it is since theirs curling irons a lot cheaper than this. I wouldnt purchase again I would go for a bargain.

back