BY T3

Jeannette O.
I love my T3 hairdryer. It was quite an investment for me and while I don't completely regret its purchase I think I was ever so slightly underwhelmed. I was under the impressions that having a ridiculously expensive blowdryer would do magical things to my hair. I did notice a glossier, less frizzy finish but obviously it didn't give me magical mermaid hair upon first use. I sometimes wish that it had a little more power, but it does it's job well. I tend to like things that are a bit excessive (more powerful stream, more heat, more, more, more) but I think that T3 really balanced this out to where it is powerful enough to do its job well without damaging or over-processing your hair. As for the build, it is very lightweight and I love how sleek it is. Mine is actually white with black accents/accessories. Very clean and nice to look at. The back of the handle has a few rhinestones set into it which is an interesting but unnecessary feature. I would be happy to purchase again!
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
I'm in love with all T3 products..... I have had 3 of these blow dryers and it's not because they have broken.... it's because I don't know why I guess I just love t3 so let me tell you I have this one the featherweight it was the first one I ever purchase 13 years ago and it,still works like a champ it's now the one my son uses I also have the T3 evolution a little more power and a couple more settings but other than that nothing different between the two except it makes my arm tired and now that's why I just purchased another T3 featherweight this exact one and of course I love it nothing gives you a smooth glossy blowout like the T3 featherweight..... I'm in love all over again!!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
I love this blow dryer! Having a lightweight blow dryer is important to me as my arms hurt after awhile, and I blow dry consistently. I very much enjoy this blow dryer and how quiet it is as well! It's easy to clean, and I like being able to travel with it as well. I very much would recommend this to anyone looking for a great quality blow dryer that lasts years!
fatima y.
Alexandria , VA
I have the original featherweight hair dryer in white. And it's my only go to. I will never switch to another brand because that's how much I love it. It literally is feather weight! It dries your hair in seconds and I'm not even kidding. It's worth an investment. Because mine it almost ten years old and it's still going strong. And even it it gives up I will repurchase the same thing over and over again. Hands down the best hair dryer out there!!!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love this blow dryer, it's super light and powerful. It's gets hot, but also has a cool shot button. I have strait hair and it makes my hair smooth and strait and not frizzy at all. It is kind of expensive but it's worth it!
Kayla C.
College Station, TX
I have been using this hairdryer for years now and have no complaints! It gets hot, but not too hot, and is efficient at drying my hair, I use it with the diffuser and a round ceramic brush so get smooth and straight hair. I bought it at Costco, and it was pretty affordable!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Best hair dryer ever. This dryer literally makes my hair feel healthier after using. It is very pricey but mine has lasted years. And T3 customer service is great. I highly recommend. Good hair tools are vital for hair care.
Lindsay D.
Bealeton, VA
Love this dryer. I'm a hair stylist and I go though many blow dryers. I love this one for my at home dryer. It's super light weight but doesn't have a ton of power. I wish it dried faster but overall love it!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I wouldn't trade this for anything!! My favorite hair dryer. I have long, thick, and course hair. This dryer still dries it in under 15 minutes. This is a huge improvement. Before it could take me 30 min at least. Highly recommend this!!!
Samantha B.
Northfield , NJ
This thing is a work horse! Have had for several years and it is still going strong! Love that it is not super loud and is very comfortable to use. An expensive purchase up front but a great investment since I use almost daily.