BY T3

Bridgette E.
Kokomo , IN
T3 Orlando Pita Renew Dry Conditioner is an instant injection of health for damaged hair?no shower necessary. T3 Orlando Pita Renew Dry Conditioner is a lightweight dry conditioner that is infused with a unique blend of botanicals and skincare-derived ingredients. The versatile spray works as a finishing product after hair is washed or as a compliment to the Orlando Pita Refresh Dry Shampoo. Either way, it instantly restores moisture, shine, and softness. It is a natural wheat-derived complex makes this no-fuss treatment a one-of-a-kind solution, offering a non-greasy, invisible finish. It works wonders for smoothing and straightening dry, frizzy, or curly hair types. It also delivers a boost of luster, creating a healthy sheen, even for dull-looking grey or blonde hair. T3 Hair Products T3 + Orlando Pita Renew Dry Conditioner, 3 Oz. (85.1 G).
betty j.
This stuff is disgusting. It leaves my hair all greasy with a weird texture and it’s all flat and nappy. Then after a while I start noticing white stuff in my hair. It looks like I have dandruff even though I do t.
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!