BY T3

T3 Barbie Loves T3 Evolution Dryer LIMITED EDITION As much as Barbie is known for her fashion, she is also known for her iconic blonde hair. Barbie has partnered with T3 as the official "Hair Styling" expert. T3 reinterpreted the Evolution with a hand-applied vintage Barbie illustration on the side of the dryer. T3 Tourmaline Infusion Process: Highest possible concentration. Permanently emits ionic, infrared energy. The New School of Drying: Air is organized into a uniform flow, Enriched with ionic, infrared energy, Exits in a soft, large and uniform cone. Tourmaline SoftAire technology dries hair astonishingly quickly. And faster drying means: Styling shines with healthy, soft, smooth results. More time styling hair and less time blow-drying. Tourmaline- T3 negative ionic and infrared heat: Eliminates static for frizz-free hair. Seals the cuticle for shine and moisture. Breaks down water molecules for fast drying. Features: 8 speed / heat settings: allows total precision and versatility Lightweight: only 13.5oz / 383g Long cord & hang loop: 9ft / 3m, for ease of use Operating Voltage: AC 125V Power Consumption: 12.8A see more...

Paulah S.
Paulah S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love my T3 hair dryer, it's been my favorite all time hair tool to help keep my hair silky and straight. I have curly hair and it helps really smooth it out.
Priscilla N.
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
I really like this hairdryer! It gets my hair dry quickly. I also like that its not heavy so my arm doesnt get tired of lifting it!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
T3 products are absolutely stellar. I can't get enough of them! They have lasted many years and continue to work well.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite blow dryer I have ever owned. It is fast. When I am done my hair is so soft. I love it.
mariah a.
mariah a.
henderson, NV
Is lightweight and drys my hair quickly. I bought mine at Costco so it was a great deal.