BY T3

T3 Barbie Loves T3 Evolution Dryer LIMITED EDITION As much as Barbie is known for her fashion, she is also known for her iconic blonde hair. Barbie has partnered with T3 as the official "Hair Styling" expert. T3 reinterpreted the Evolution with a hand-applied vintage Barbie illustration on the side of the dryer. T3 Tourmaline Infusion Process: Highest possible concentration. Permanently emits ionic, infrared energy. The New School of Drying: Air is organized into a uniform flow, Enriched with ionic, infrared energy, Exits in a soft, large and uniform cone. Tourmaline SoftAire technology dries hair astonishingly quickly. And faster drying means: Styling shines with healthy, soft, smooth results. More time styling hair and less time blow-drying. Tourmaline- T3 negative ionic and infrared heat: Eliminates static for frizz-free hair. Seals the cuticle for shine and moisture. Breaks down water molecules for fast drying. Features: 8 speed / heat settings: allows total precision and versatility Lightweight: only 13.5oz / 383g Long cord & hang loop: 9ft / 3m, for ease of use Operating Voltage: AC 125V Power Consumption: 12.8A see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this T3 blow dryer. It has the capability to protect your hair during blow drying and does not frizz your hair up. If you have an issue with your hair getting frizzy during blow-drying I would try this out for sure.
Paulah S.
Fountain Vly, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my T3 hair dryer, it's been my favorite all time hair tool to help keep my hair silky and straight. I have curly hair and it helps really smooth it out.
Priscilla N.
El paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairdryer! It gets my hair dry quickly. I also like that its not heavy so my arm doesnt get tired of lifting it!
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
T3 products are absolutely stellar. I can't get enough of them! They have lasted many years and continue to work well.
Stephanie P.
Caldwell , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite blow dryer I have ever owned. It is fast. When I am done my hair is so soft. I love it.
mariah a.
henderson, NV
Is lightweight and drys my hair quickly. I bought mine at Costco so it was a great deal.