by T3

T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer. T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic emits infrared heat for shiny, smooth results. T3 SoftAire Technology dries large sections of hair fast. Lightweight and quiet for a luxurious drying experience. 2 heat/speed settings and cool shot...

Is it heavy? Is it loud? Does it cut dry time down at all on thick coarse hair?
Is this really worth the high price tag?
how much does it cost and where  could i go to buy it
Start your review of T3 Hair Products T3 Bespoke Labs 83808-SE Featherweight Professional Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Hair Dryer!
West Chester, PA
This blow dryer is extremely lightweight and easy to use! When I did hair I was able to hold it in one hand, and blow dry time was cut in half for my clients. It has good speeds, and good heat control. I never felt like it was to harsh on my hair either. Some blowdryers are too hot, and make the hair frizzy, but this one helps to hold onto that shine and give you your desired style in a short amount of time!
Omg the T3 is the best for blow outs and the only one for fine hair! It gives amazing volume! I love it so much it is worth every penny! The initial price was a bit high but wow it really delivers! I have fine hair that is always limp and this gives it life! I just use a large round brush with it.
The Woodlands
I can’t really say it’s anymore different than my other dryers I had in the past. I found this at Costco and decided to give it a try. It was only $70 so I didn’t feel like I wasted any money since I needed one anyway. It’s not as light as I imagined.
This hair dryer is fabulous and great for professional use little bit heavy for my when using it for myself but for customers it perfect. I have two of this and would definitely recommend. Will brought it again for sure for professional use
Gulfport, MS
I love this one! Super quiet good flow of heat that doesn’t flux and extremely light! As a stylist a light quiet dryer is heavenly! Works well on all hair types and gives a sleek smooth finish. Highly recommend this one.
Albers, IL
Very nice dryer. I don’t own one myself but tried out a fellow stylists and was very happy with it. I love my Paul Mitchell one so much and have been looking for one to replace it with.
This is the first expensive hair dryer that I have purchased, but it was totally worth it! I have seen an improvement in my hair quality and the drying time is muck quicker!
Miami
Waited until I finally could afford this hair dryer and I was not disappointed.  Cut my hair drying time in half.  No frizz. No damage to my hair.  Totally worth the money!
W Middlesex, PA
This dryer works phenomenally. It has eased setting and even though it is more expensive it is worth the extra money. I’m a first time user and am hoping that it’ll last me years to come.
Ocoee
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this hairdryer. It is expensive but it’s definitely worth the price. I’ve had it for the past eight years and it’s made my hair less frizzy. Hair dries superquick.