T3 Glow Tourmaline Styler 1

T3 Glow Tourmaline Styler 1"

BY T3

T3 Glow Tourmaline Styler 1
T3 Glow Tourmaline Styler 1"
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Cane Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this product. It heats up so quickly and I like that you can adjust the heat level. It is a "splurge" product I think it is a little pricey, but it works much better than other straightening brands that I've tried.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this straightener for my birthday and I looovee it!! It usually took me about 10 minutes to straighten my hair and not it takes me 2 with this one. It's easily adjustable and it makes my hair straight in seconds !
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for straightening but doesn't work well for curling. I love that the dial is on the inside so that I don't have to worry about changing the settings by accident!
melody s.
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great styler and lasts a really long time. The packaging is nice and sleek and I am inlove with T3! It straightens the hair fast and efficiently and I have pretty thick hair. I used this for yrs and recommend to others. I say go for T3!!!!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this iron for around five years and it still works well. It keeps my frizzball at bay. I love how fast it works and I also use it to curl my hair.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Yakima
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing straightener doesn't take more than two passes to straighten my curly hair. The different settings allow for you to adjust to your hair type.
Aly M.
Aly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good hair straightener, my hair doesn't get snagged in the plates which is nice. I've got really fine hair and I feel like it doesn't show a mark of where the plates started
Lia D.
Lia D.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one inch style! This takes me to straight soft hair to a bouncy wave if I curl with it. My go to!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had my T3 for nearly 7 years and it was the best investment ever. Great for sleek and straight looks 👌 👌
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the best hair straightener. I have had mine for two years now it's still works perfectly. Never snags my hair!