T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hair Dryer Pink/Chrome uploaded by sushimaster C.

BY T3

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A hair dryer powered by T3 Tourmaline® SoftAire® technology and enhanced with an ion generator for fast, beautiful results. Key benefits:- Retains moisture- Diffuses frizz- Boosts shineIf you want to know more…T3 SoftAire delivers a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hair fast, while the ion generator maximizes concentration of ions in airflow for enhanced performance. Tourmaline® and ceramic emit negative ions and infrared heat for efficiency, and the wide concentrator directs enriched airflow for more precise drying. It features two speeds and three heat settings to style all hair types and textures, a cool shot button, which delivers a burst of cool air to lock in any style for a smooth, sleek finish, and a weight-balanced design and quiet operation for a luxurious drying experience. The ergonomic slant handle helps alleviate wrist strain for effortless drying and the long life motor ensures a reliable performance. The integrated ion generator enhances the drying power of T3 Tourmaline SoftAire technology, enriching the airflow with negative ions to help to neutralize static, retain moisture, diffuse frizz, and boost shine. The ion-rich air exits the dryer in a wide, cone-shaped flow to dry hair quickly and gently. This product features a professional-length nine-foot cord with a cord wrap for ease of use, and comes with a two-year warranty for comprehensive coverage and support options. see more...

Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
I love this hairdryer so much it dries my hair in about 15 minutes because I have thick hair with my old blue dryer are used to take me a half an hour to 45 minutes and this one takes 15 minutes to dry my hair and it does it feel damaged or anything if he is healthy and amazing I love I highly recommend I highly recommend it
J’aime g.
Orlando
Great dryer at a great price! I tell everyone that t3 has amazing dryers. Stop using your cheap dryers and you’ll thank me later. Such a great investment. It’s better on your hair and make like much easier and more beautiful.
Priscilla A.
chapel hill
I loved this dryer while it lasted. It eventually gave out and stopped getting hot. As a hairstylist I use my blow dryer a lot. I didn’t feel this got very hot or that it was super powerful. Wouldn’t recommend to someone who works in a salon. Maybe for everyday hair?
Natalie P.
I was looking for a perfect blow dryer to give myself blowouts that look professionally done and this blow dryer definitely gave that too me. It makes my hair smooth and shiny. Does not dry out my hair. Great blowdry to buy.
Danielle P.
Honestly don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have this product. It is amazing!! Great force and blow dries your hair SO QUICKLY! It works especially well with a wet brush to detangle your hair almost effortlessly. It is such a staple to my everyday routine and couldn’t love without it!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great omgggg I want one
Sydney A.
I love this dryer it’s very quiet and efficient. I bought it from Nordstrom the first one stopped working after two years and I used the warranty and they sent me another one.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is an awesome hair dryer. First of all it is true to its description-- it really is super light weight!! And something so light packs so much power. My hair is pretty fine so it is totally dry in about 10 minutes with this. When I am finished drying my hair it does not feel damaged and fried.  It feels great. You pay a few extra dollars for a T3 but totally worth the money!!
Amanda L.
Las vegas, NV
This has seriously been the best blow dryer i have EVER owned. It dries my hair in maybe half the time but is sooo much less damaging than other dryers i have used. It does not het extremely hot or blow extreemly hard like others that claim to cut down on drying time. Its extreemly gentel on the hair and can you say bye bye frizz!!
Melissa F.
Does it have defuser
Lauren J.
Does this straighten very course hair?