T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i

by T3

The ultimate in super-speed, frizz-fighting, hair-protecting, Tourmaline ceramic drying and styling power. Leaves hair feeling remarkably healthy, radiantly beautiful and incredibly vibrant. T3 Featherweight dryers are clinically proven to be healthier than air drying with up to: 79% reduction in Frizz. 28% increase in Shine. 93% increase in Body. 36% increase in Comb-ability. 52% increase in Style retention Featherweight Luxe 2i, black.

Will this give my hair volume
Looking for recommendations. Which is the better hair dryer? T3 Featherweight 2 versus Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
Que tiene de diferentes con otros secadores de cabello?
Start your review of T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i!
sparks, NV
I got this after getting sick of having to always air dry my hair after my last ancient hairdryer died. I have thin hair, and I love that at the lowest setting my hair still dries super fast without burning it. It’s also much lighter than most hairdryers so your arm isn’t dying after.
T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i uploaded by Sonny N.
I have the Black + Rose Gold version and I absolutely love it. I upgraded from a Chi Hairdryer which I had for about 6+ years and instantly noticed differences between something that is worth $60 vs $200. This thing heats up in seconds and has various temp. settings to safely do your hair each time you get a wash. On the highest setting, I can get my hair completely dry in less than 25 seconds! I have thick short hair, I can only imagine how fast this dryer can finish someone with long hair! Definitely recommend if it's in your budget!
Banks, OR
I purchased the travel size of this dryer so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. This dryer says it's suppose to dry the hair in half the time with infrared technology that is also supposed to be healthier for the hair. I immediately noticed a lot less powerful air force. I read that eveb though this dryer doesn't feel as powerful it still dries the hair faster. I haven't tested this claim yet but I will say it doesn't feel like it takes a lot less time. Maybe a few minutes. I do notice less frizz. I do like this blow dryer the more I use it. It was just different and a little hard to get used to. I woukd like to try this regular size to see if that one will dry faster.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I just used this for the first time and IN LOVE is an understatement. I have thick, hard to manage hair that holds water like no other. This dryer dried my hair faster and left it smooth. This dryer manages to work efficiently without blowing my hair around all crazy - my last dryer would make it so tangled. My hair dryer is the white and rose gold color - lightweight and AMAZING. I purchased this at Costco - let me say I bought a Costco membership just for this hair dryer. Even with the membership I saved over $100.
I love my T3 blow dryer. I have noticed such an improvement in my hair since I switched to a more expensive blow dryer even my hair dresser comments how much healthier my hair looks and feels. It dries my hair fast and with little frizz as expected but to me more importantly it is so gentle on my hair. I have bleach blonde hair so when I blow dry it every other day I appreciate a drier that isn't going to fry it and make it even more dry.
Best hair dryer I have ever used! It dries you hair SO fast and leaves it so silky. Also it is more powerful then the normal hairdryer so it is able to dry your hair faster at a slightly cooler temp so it doesn't damage your hair nearly as much. Worth every penny!
Wood Dale, IL
I purchased my dryer at Costco. $100 bucks for dryer and brush! I loved my old t3 hairdryer. It made my frizzy hair look so silky soft. It broke after 2 years and the company does not sell parts. so it can’t be fixed. Then I purchased a GHD dryer. It was very heavy and didn’t make my hair look as smooth. I felt it was good, but not better than my T3 so I gave the ghd dryer to my daughter and purchased another T3 dryer. It feels very light and it’s a little more quieter than the ghd. T3 is my fave!
Phoenix, AZ
Best blow dryer I've ever used. it's made such a difference in my hair routine. I used to dread styling my hair because I have so much but this has made doing a blow out incredibly easy. it was definitely worth the investment and I will buy another one whenever the time comes.
At first I couldn't believe the claims....this dryer is healthier for you than air-drying?! No way! But I truly saw it when I committed to only 10 minutes of drying with this instead of leaving my hair to natural forces. My hair has never been smoother, shinier or more healthy!
Long Beach, CA
Best hair dryer ever. I did a lot of research before investing in a hair dryer and what I found is it is really hard to find a hair dryer made for thick naturally straight hair, not to mention was lightweight. This had everything I was looking for. My hair falls right to my natural waistline and before a recent haircut was all one length and it dried my towel dried with a blow dry in deep conditioning serum on it which adds time to blow drying , in just 6.5 minutes I timed it! Lol seriously and that wasn't even on the hottest heat setting either. It's great. I lent mine to my mom for a few days and she loved it so much with color damage curly shoulder length hair that she bought herself one too! Wonderful hair dryers well worth the money but don't buy it in stores like ulta or Sephora go on Amazon I got mine for a killer price off there for $107 with lifetime warranty too which is way better price and guarantee then you can get buying in store in person. Not to mention totally new!