T3 Featherweight Journey Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Blythe S.T3 Featherweight Journey Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.

BY T3

T3 Featherweight JOURNEY Travel Dryer Remarkably faster drying in a compact size And faster drying means healthy, beautiful hair Eliminates static which smooths frizz and flyaways Seals the cuticle for enhanced shine and moisture Infrared heat styles hair easily and with no damage Folding handle & world voltage for easy traveling The Science of Fabulous Tourmaline SoftAire™, a large, soft cone of air, rich with Tourmaline ionic and infrared energy, dries and styles with professional results - fast, healthy, shiny and frizz-free. Tourmaline: Known as the electric stone for its ability to emit ions and infrared heat Patented T3 process : Infuses the highest concentration possible of Japanese Tourmaline into the dryer. Travel-tote included: Helps keep packing organized with cinch closure Lightweight, 13 oz: Won t weigh your carry-on or gym-bag down see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
This is quite a gem. It's lightweight and dries hair in a flash. Yes hotels have dryers so you don't need to pack one, but they leave your hair a frizzy mess. This dryer is worth the money and space in your suitcase.
Carly S.
AMAZING HAIRDRYER. Very expensive, which is why I opted for the travel version. I can't say what it's like compared to the full sized, but this hairdryer is the best I've ever owned. I have really thick hair, and this is the first one that can dry my hair quickly without frizz or extreme heat
Lindsey L.
Works well but have gone through 3 of these (once every 8-12 months). Always break before then slowly until crazy things like one caught on fire actually before. Great size and works well besides that but proceed with caution when buying
Stephanie L.
Vista, CA
If you have thick hair you know what a pain it can be trying to use a hotel hair dryer - it takes forever! I solved this problem with this dryer and havent looked back. Take one less pair of shoes and have good hair!
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
I have two of these- one for my travel bag and one for home. I have fine, curly hair very prone to static when I straighten. I have been using this religiously for about two years now and will never use another dryer as long as I can use this. I never have static anymore, my hair is more healthy and shiny than ever. I feel this is totally worth the price tag as I love my hair now.
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
This worked well.... for the few months that I used it. During summer, I got this for vacation because I did not want to bring my expensive dryers. The hair dryer was very effective and gave my hair great volume. However it broke down within a few months and did not turn on.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
Okay so I stayed at the Ramada Hotel and they had this product and I liked it it doesn't get too hot and it doesn't make my hair is damaged nor does it make my hair with split ends and I stayed at that hotel for about 2 weeks on the little vacation so I definitely recommend this product and hopefully I can find this product somewhere in either buy it or get it in a subscription or get it from this site either way I'm totally looking forward to more products like this out there and I highly recommend this and it makes my hair shiny there's no like fries and it's awesome
JoAnna C.
Love the travel size because its not heavy, and i have thin hair so I don't need a monster hair dryer. The temp is nice and hot. I usually let me hair air dry for 10 minutes then finish it will the hair dryer, less heat on my hair!
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Bought one of these to take with me on a vacation, and somehow it actually caught on fire which scared me. Pretty adorable I would say, but I was very disappointed with how it worked. Needs tons of improvement!