T3 Featherweight Journey Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Blythe S.T3 Featherweight Journey Travel Hair Dryer uploaded by Aly H.

BY T3

T3 Featherweight JOURNEY Travel Dryer Remarkably faster drying in a compact size And faster drying means healthy, beautiful hair Eliminates static which smooths frizz and flyaways Seals the cuticle for enhanced shine and moisture Infrared heat styles hair easily and with no damage Folding handle & world voltage for easy traveling The Science of Fabulous Tourmaline SoftAire™, a large, soft cone of air, rich with Tourmaline ionic and infrared energy, dries and styles with professional results - fast, healthy, shiny and frizz-free. Tourmaline: Known as the electric stone for its ability to emit ions and infrared heat Patented T3 process : Infuses the highest concentration possible of Japanese Tourmaline into the dryer. Travel-tote included: Helps keep packing organized with cinch closure Lightweight, 13 oz: Won t weigh your carry-on or gym-bag down see more...

Roula V.
It's lightweight. It folds in half to make it easier to fit into your bag and you don't give up or sacrifice styling for power... or lack thereof. I have owned T3 dryers for many years. They are pricey but worth it!
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Bought one of these to take with me on a vacation, and somehow it actually caught on fire which scared me. Pretty adorable I would say, but I was very disappointed with how it worked. Needs tons of improvement!
Anne J.
I have this blow dry , quick and easy to pack , very affordable and worth the price , gets the job done. Great if you travel a lot and don't like using the hotel dry or don't have an blow dryer available to you.
Blythe S.
I have a similar one and having the Windup cord and the handle folding in. It fits in my bag perfectly. And it works great still and it's two years old.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Had a travel one several years ago. It was $150 and only lasted maybe a year. Started smoking one day. Haven't purchased a T3 since
Christina W.
Perfect little thing for traveling no matter where! Folds up nice & compact. Must have
JoAnna C.
Love the travel size because its not heavy, and i have thin hair so I don't need a monster hair dryer. The temp is nice and hot. I usually let me hair air dry for 10 minutes then finish it will the hair dryer, less heat on my hair!
Stephanie H.
Lamont, FL
This is quite a gem. It's lightweight and dries hair in a flash. Yes hotels have dryers so you don't need to pack one, but they leave your hair a frizzy mess. This dryer is worth the money and space in your suitcase.
Carly S.
AMAZING HAIRDRYER. Very expensive, which is why I opted for the travel version. I can't say what it's like compared to the full sized, but this hairdryer is the best I've ever owned. I have really thick hair, and this is the first one that can dry my hair quickly without frizz or extreme heat
Lindsey L.
Works well but have gone through 3 of these (once every 8-12 months). Always break before then slowly until crazy things like one caught on fire actually before. Great size and works well besides that but proceed with caution when buying