BY T3

Asma G.
I love this blow dryer! It has lasted me years! Came in really nice packing. I have thick short hair I love to use this light weight blow dryer to dry my hair! It's all time raving item! It's a bit pricy but worth it, would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
I never thought I'd be writing a review about a hair dryer because they essentially all do the same thing, right? Wrong! You get what you pay for with this one. It is pricy, but its a dream to use. My hair feels smoother, softer, and more manageable when I use this hair dryer. It definitely feels a lot better than using just a cheap blowdryer,
Grace C.
Columbia
This is an absolutely incredible dryer. It is definitely high end but my hair feels so smooth and healthy with no product. My sister has this and I try and steal it whenever I'm home because it really makes a difference! I have really fine hair and it makes me hair so smooth
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
I liked my T3. It was a pretty good blow dryer. It was lighter then most hairdryers which was really nice. For the price the drybar buttercup is just sooooo much better. My buttercup blows this out of the water so I will not repurchase.
Michelle R.
Fullerton, CA
It dries very fast, but it doesn't have the blast of hot air that I'm looking for. I use a cheaper brand that blows out a stronger flow of air to style my hair
melody s.
Roslyn Hts, NY
i love t3 so much. it lasts for years and it never goes bad. it is pretty affordable for how long it lasts. i never had issues with this dryer.
Christa W.
Owasso
What a great dryer! This dries my hair quickly, and leaves my hair soft and shiny. It's well worth the money!
Maya W.
Dunwoody, GA
Love this dryer it does a great job it was a good price point for a high quality would buy again
Sophie A.
A pretty good dryer. I've had it a few months now and I noticed that the time it takes to dry is cut in half. I'd recommend this product.