BY NONE

Enjoy the benefits of the highest quality in professional hair styling at home. With imported Tourmaline gemstones infused deep into the vital elements of this dryer and not just coated, you'll enjoy optimal ionic and infrared heat styling results. see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This was my first high end hair dryer and I can’t imagine ever going back to a regular one again. It is so much lighter and more powerful. I was able to finally style my hair with just a blowout. Unfortunately the hairdryer barely lasted two years before it started randomly shutting off. I tried to get it fixed through T3, but it wasn’t worth the hassle. I wouldn’t recommend purchasing it without an extended warranty. It was too much to spend to only make it two years.
Amber P.
Huntsville, AL
I have been using the T3 hairdryer since December 2016. My husband bought it for me from Ulta. I use it every time I was my hair. I love that it's lightweight since I have very thick hair and it takes 20 minutes to dry my hair! I have already recommended this hair dryer to my family and all of my friends!
Andrea T.
Louisville, KY
Great hair dryer, found this at TJ Maxx for a good price so decided to give it a try. It dries fast and doesn't make my hair dry or frizzy. They have newer versions of this dryer that I would like to try to compare- I recently tried the Dry Bar Buttercup and think I may be switching over to that soon!