T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer, Black

by T3

Powered by tourmaline and ceramic technology, the Featherweight imparts infrared heat to quickly and safely dry hair with shiny, smooth results. Innovative T3 SoftAire® technology weaves air effortlessly and quietly through the dryer, creating a perfectly even and uniform distribution of tourmaline-generated ionic, far infrared heat. The airflow exits the dryer in a wide cone to dry large sections of hair quickly and evenly. With an incredibly lightweight body, two heat/speed settings and a cool shot, the Featherweight styles all hair types and textures while offering a luxurious drying experience.

Does this dryer dry hair super fast? My hair is thicker and more coarse and takes forever my dryer right now still feels like it leaves my hair damp if that makes sense?
Has anyone here used or purchased a t3 hairdryer? If so, do you like it? T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer, Black
What’s the best blow dryer that you would Recommend? T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer, BlackDrybar Buttercup Blow Dryer
Start your review of T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Ridge, NY
T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer, Black uploaded by Heather S.
I’m on my second T3 because my first one finally gave out after years of abuse (from me)! I can’t say enough about this dryer. It’s super quiet, non-damaging and dries your hair quick! It’s worth the money and then some! As I mentioned, my first one lasted years!! I bought the second one at Costco for $79 with attachments and a brush which is a fantastic price!! Love this dryer and I’d never be without it! #t3 #fashionista #splurgeworthy #gamechanger #blowdryer
Glen ridge , NJ
I got this in one of my care packages for discount. It does the job I like that it comes with a brush. It’s definitely a high-end blow dryer and better than your average blow dryer. I recommend waiting till your hair is 90% dry to get the best results
Brea, CA
This is a great hairdryer. It doesn’t make my hair frizzy like a cheaper one I was using before. I got this at Costco and it is pricy but works great for my hair. My mom tried this and didn’t like it and felt like it made her hair frizzy.
Great River
I first tried the product by borrowing jr from a friend who was raving about it. I can say it’s honestly worth every penny . I love the way my hair looks after using this T3- I can’t say the same for other T3 hair drying products
Lenexa, KS
For at home salon style blow out and long lasting tool that doesn’t break your bank, this is your guy! Performs so well, leaves hair feeling sleek and bouncy with added volume. Not loud for a dryer and works efficiently!
Mosinee , WI
Dries hair so fast! My hair is long and medium/thick in density and it normally takes a long time to dry. This literally cut the dry time in half. Beautiful black and rose gold color as well, which just makes it look cute on my counter too ;)
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a great blow dryer, especially for the not so professional styler. My hair is thick so it takes forever to blow dry, but this gives the right amount of heat and air to make that process quick. And it’s reliable, hasn’t given me a single problem since I’ve bought it about 3 yrs ago.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love my T3 hairdryer.  I mostly use it with a diffuser these days & it dries my hair quickly, with minimum frizz.  The only hair dryer I've tried that had less frizz was a Dyson, but I also wasn't using the diffuser.  No way I'm spending that much though!  The T3 is lightweight so my arms don't get tired & has a really long cord which works great in my bathroom.  The reason I took 1 star off is that the finish on the outside of the hairdryer has started has started to flake a bit, making it look tired.  It is a few years old though...   I had another T3 before this one that quit working one day (post warranty) & customer service was wonderful.  They replaced the one that quit working by letting me get the new one at a steep discount.
Mccordsville, IN
Absolutely love this hair dryer. It dries my hair in half the time and does not damage the ends. I color my hair mostly and straighten or curl daily so I needed a dryer that wouldn’t damage my hair. My hair never tangled and it is extremely powerful. It is adjustable based on your hair type and my hair actually grew instead of breaking after I started using it. I am on my second dryer. My first the fan just broke up and flew out after a couple Year’s of use. Strange and probably a fluke. The plug held up versus other driers I have used. Highly recommend.
hagerstown
My hair is very think, long, wavy, and dry so usually I try to stay far away from any heat products!! I just started doing blowouts on my hair using this hair dryer and I was blown away! The air didn’t get too hot and it left my hair smooth, and shiny. I have never been able to achieve this with any other hairdryer or air drying. I highly recommend giving this hairdryer a try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hamilton , ON
2 years ago
Heather S. • 2 months ago
I haven’t tried the other two because you’d have to pry my T3 blow dryer out of my cold, dead hands!!! Lol! I’m on my second one because my first finally gave out after years of abuse! It is the quietest hair dryer you’ll ever own. And it doesn’t blow your hair all over the place or damage it because of the ionic technology. Your hair dries very quick too. It is pricey but as I said my first one lasted for years! I can’t say enough about this blow dryer. It really makes a difference!