T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer

by T3

What is it: T3, known for the ultimate in fast, beautiful drying, now offers the Compact Featherweight Dryer with dual voltage. This ultra-compact and lightweight dryer has all the same benefits as a full-performance model, just in a compact version. Its folding handle makes it easy for storage and travel. The featherlight body and quiet motor give you effortless drying and what T3 is known for. T3 Tourmaline + SoftAire is T3's advanced airflow technology, which generates a high volume of ion-enriched air that dries large sections of hair. Who is it for: Anyone looking for a lightweight, small-size dryer with the features of a full-size model, who wants to help cut down their drying time. Why is it different: The Compact Featherweight Dryer is small in size but gives mighty results. This dryer is ultra-compact and lightweight and features a folding handle for storage in the smallest of places. Its dual-voltage, powerful motor is fast yet quiet. The SoftAire Oscillator, T3's unique fan design, draws air into the chamber and spins it into a soft airstream. T3 Tourmaline technology works at the heat source, saturating the airstream with even heat and wide coverage. How do I use it: Start by selecting your desired speed and heat setting. Dry hair using a vented brush (not included) until it is almost dry. Section hair, then place a round brush (not included) underneath the first section, starting at the roots, and pull down, always directing the airflow at the brush. When you get to the ends, roll hair back up to head, hold for a minute, then release and move to the next section. When hair is fully dry, press and hold the Cool Shot button and blow air over the entire head to lock style in place. From T3.

I’ve only had this hair dryer for about 2 years and the other day it sounded like something got sucked up into it and is rattling around. I’m not sure how something would have gotten in there (it happened while I was using the dryer), so I’m assuming a part inside the dryer came loose. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?
What makes this worth the price tag versus other dryers?
Start your review of T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer!
Product Highlights
“Best travel hairdryer! Still blowdrys hair extremely fast and silky smoothly but is small and compact for travel! ” in 19 reviews
I have really thick hair so I was going through hairdryers about every 18 months.  I have had this hair dryer now for about 4 years and it is still great.  Plus I have the purple one so it's super cute. My only complaint is the tip comes off easily and I tend to drop it all over the place.
Dark Blonde / Dryness, Frizz, Heat Protection / Wavy, Coarse, Thick
Edmond, OK
I use this at home and for travel. It’s the perfect size. It works pretty quick too! I have thick & somewhat coarse hair so I need something that brings the heat and will help me achieve that I need quickly. This is it!
Brunette / Brassiness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Oily, Straight
Charlotte
Not as great or quick as I’d like. I have the curling iron and love love love it! Need to give it a few more tries. Could be because its travel. I got it on sale for $100 so not the cheapest but not too bad.
Huntsville, AL
Although I don’t have this hair dryer, my mom and hairdresser both have it and I love using it when I can! It truly takes no time to dry my hair and I feel like it gives me a better at home blow out!
Auburn / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Curly
Dries my hair quick and isn’t very noisy. I don’t dry my hair often, I usually let it air dry but when I’m in a rush, I use this and don’t worry about too much damage
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Round Rock, TX
This is the best hair dryer I have ever used because of the quality being professional and the fact that it is the lightest weight yet powerful AND the best part is that it can be used every day and folds up for travel or easy, compact storage. I bought this after much research and it is worth every penny. I read that one celebrity hairstylist brings it everywhere and uses it as his regular hairdryer on his clients. If it is good enough for him and his clients, I figured it would work well for me and it has. I use it with a flat brush, round brush and with my fingers to do my hair straight and smooth to curly and it does all with ease. It was my first T3 product and I have 3 now! Try it! You will love it. I used it on my long hair down the middle of my back and now I have medium shoulder length hair. It works equally well on both lengths for me.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer uploaded by Bianca S.
Omg where do I start!? This cute little thing is AMAZING!!! I never though such a small tool could change my current hair routine. I had an old sedu and it died on me so I wanted something very light weight because I have carpal tunnel. I know majority of blow dryer are heavy. A friend told me about T3 and when I looked into it I saw they had the foldable one that was also small and compact! I figured let me try it and boyyy am I happy I did! This thing is powerful and does my whole hair! I have thick coarse very long butt long hair. Gives me a beautiful blow dry look! Thank you T3!
Black
Seattle, WA
This is one of the best blowdriers I have ever used in my life. It is light weight , it fits anywhere and it dries your hair in no time. I love that it has a few different settings to I can control how damaged my hair gets (and with this blowdrier it does not get damaged at all) It is a little expensive but I would def recommend it to others.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Oily, Coarse, Thick
Chalmette , LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I know this is a travel trip dryer, but I wish it blows as hard as a regular one. Other than that, I absolutely love this dryer. I noticed right away that it seemed to leave my hair looking healthier than my previous hair dryer that had broken. I had gotten it with a 20% off coupon from ulta too. But if you think about how much it’s used the price is reasonable.
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
The performance of this hair dryer is amazing!!!! This is a lightweight high-tech hair dryer is great for styling curly hair and all hair types. I personally have curly hair and love this hair dryer because, it performs well and cuts drying time in half.