T3 FEATHERWEIGHT 2

by T3

Hair Dryer

Is this hairdryer really worth the price tag? I’ve had a basic conair hair dryer forever and it seems to work well. How is this T3 expensive hair dryer that much better and worth $200?
Is this pink one a limited edition?
Does this straighten very course hair?
Start your review of T3 FEATHERWEIGHT 2!
Brentwood
I love this hair dryer. I always noticed my hair stayed smoother and in the style longer with my stylist despite me using the same mousse, hairspray and curling iron. Then I found the t3. I have now learned the value of a quality hair dryer. I have thin hair, so drying time was not a big deal. But the condition of my hair is so much better. Less frizz and it seems a little more humidity resistant.T3 FEATHERWEIGHT 2
Las Vegas, NV
I have had this hairdryer for years and it’s the best! It was the first expensive hairdryer I spent my money on and I’m so glad I did. I’m pretty sure this has lasted me nearly 7-8 years. I use the low heat setting and I really attribute this dryer to why my hair is healthy despite being color treated.
I have that I always end up pushing the cold button accidentally. Disappointed in that. Also the hair can get sucked into the back rather easily but knowing that I’m just more careful. For the price I wouldn’t recommend or repurchase but is does dry my hair quickly so thus the 3 stars.
Chesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Costco
I received this as a Christmas gift and LOVE it. I’m pretty sure my mom got it from Costco. I have super long hair and it dries it pretty quickly. It has 3 settings so I can use it on my kids hair and it won’t burn them. It is also a really beautiful hair dryer! haha!
Gresham, OR
I like this hairdryer I received it as a gift so I am unsure how much it was. it has different heat settings and it doesn’t overheat even when I’m using it for a while. Mine also came with a blow drying brush and an attachment so I can blow dry straight
Azusa
Purchased at: Costco
T3 Rules. The T3 website has a 75% sale til like Mar. 15. T3 goes on sale at COSTCO. I have the T3 blowdryer; T3 straightener; T3 curling iron. They r QUALITY. Affordable. Each T3 hair item performs well. Leaves hair nice n healthy!
Nitro, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this blow dryer, leaves my hair feeling super soft & luxurious. I’m not too fond of the fact you have to keep a grip or it shuts off since I have a blow dryer stand BUT small price to pay since this is such a good blow dryer.
Glendale, AZ
This hair dryer has cut down my blow dry time in half! I love the colors and plus it works great. My hair is really thick and usually takes me 45+ minutes to blow dry it after showering. Since I got this I have not had any issues.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Costco
Powerful hair dryer. I have hair down to my rear and i am able to fully dry it in about 10 minutes. Doesn’t get too hot. Has speed and temperature settings. Not too heavy. Overall a great hair dryer. Also- this color is GORGEOUS!
Woods Cross, UT
I have been using this product for over 2 years and I love it it dry my hair in less than 5 minutes nothing to improve from my point of view it is expensive but it is worth it every penny that you invest in this product