T3

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Absolutely love this hair dryer. Does an incredible job of quickly drying and smoothing my hair. There is noticeably less frizz and poofyness when I use this dryer vs others. Worth the cost of the product, I feel like it’s not damaging to my hair which is very important.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Costco offers this amazing product for just $69.99 during sales! I decided to buy it at this unbeatable price! It dries hair quickly without causing any damage, and the value for money is exceptional. What's most remarkable is that it not only looks extraordinary but also performs brilliantly. Truly awesome! For those interested, keep an eye on Costco discounts, as they often have discounts on T3 products.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I was trying to replace my T3 Feather Weight that was a total workhorse, but finally died…this is a great hair dryer but doesn’t control frizz quite as well. I have a lot of fine, long frizz prone hair - and this is fast, light weight and gets very hot if you need it. The cool shot button is super easy to access without looking - no interruption from hot to cool. I really, really like it, and I am picky.