BY T3 #32 in Hair Accessories

The New Science of Fabulous 2 Speed/3 Heat/ Cool Shot Settings for all hair types. Angled handle for ergonomic comfort. Clinically Proven to dry faster than ever before and improve the 5 properties of healthy hair. 73% Reduction in Frizz. 48% Increase in Style Retention. 19% Increase in Shine. 64% Increase in Body. 33% Increase in Comb-Ability Featherweight 2, white. see more...

• I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I wa...1 Answers
  • Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it o...3 Answers
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
In a way, I’m glad this was a Christmas gift because so far it has been really disappointing, at least for professional use. As a hairstylist, time is money and I can’t tack on the extra time it takes to completely dry the hair. I just don’t feel it gets hot enough and takes forever to dry, but I am used to a hot as hell dryer so it may just take some getting used to. On the plus side, the design is sleek and ergonomic and it’s definitely light. It’s also pretty quiet and leaves the hair looking great (when it does eventually dry). Despite all that, I still find myself reaching for my old dryer (Rusk W8) most of the time. I just don’t think it’s worth the price. However, I’ve only ever used it with the concentrator so I will use it without and will edit this review if I end up liking it better.
Adriana D.
Seattle , WA
I love this product! It is a little bit on the pricey side but after my blow dryer broke I decided it's better to invest into an expensive one than to get a cheap one that will break in a few months. This blow dryer dries your hair fast, makes it silky and the best part is it's small enough to fit in any drawer (I have a very small drawer). Def recommend!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
So disappointed in this dryer. Finally saved up to upgrade from my old Revlon dryer and was left so upset by this one, I ended up returning it after 2 uses. I have thick, coarse hair and I felt like it just wasn’t able to get my hair dry and smooth. After twice as long, I still had damp roots and frizzy ends. Total letdown.
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing. This hair dryer is my pride and joy - it dries my hair so quickly and cuts down on the frizz. I don't know how hair dryers work, so to me, this is basically magic. I'm so happy that I picked this up at a local Marshall's. I got such a good deal for it and it's the best hair dryer I've ever tried!
Erica P.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this hairdryer!!! My previous hair dryer was about 10 years old and cost me $15 so this was a huge upgrade for me but I couldn't be happier. It is on the expensive side but I plan on owning this hair dryer for a while so I was able to justify the price. It drys my hair quickly but it doesn't feel like I am damaging my hair with too much heat.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Love this hair dryer. It drys quickly and get hot so it doesn’t completely damage my hair. It’s lightweight but if you have long hair like me it’s always going to be a struggle. I will definitely buy one again if my dryer ever dies.
Beth H.
Awesome product. Keeps my hair healthy and shiny! No frizz and I have super curly, thick, coarse hair. I purchased mine from Nordstrom! First time using this hairdryer. It could get a little hotter but other than that. I love it.
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Best hair dryer I have ever tried. I was hesitant to spend so much on a hair dryer but I am so glad I did. My hair doesn't get caught in the back fan part at all which is common with long hair
Mariana Z.
Love that it has so many different types of settings it allows you to control the drying to exactly what you want in any situation. It is expensive but it does work better than any other blow dryer I’ve ever tried
Natalie E.
A good blow dryer is really essential. If you're using a cheap one year causing yourself more trouble and damage than it's worth. And thus in a good blow dryer will change your life and this 1 is good
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or not I have heart that they break easy?
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want to know before I splurge if its really worth the price. Does it help with keeping hair from dodging further? will it cut my drying time down?