BY T3 #21 in Hair Accessories

The New Science of Fabulous 2 Speed/3 Heat/ Cool Shot Settings for all hair types. Angled handle for ergonomic comfort. Clinically Proven to dry faster than ever before and improve the 5 properties of healthy hair. 73% Reduction in Frizz. 48% Increase in Style Retention. 19% Increase in Shine. 64% Increase in Body. 33% Increase in Comb-Ability Featherweight 2, white. see more...

• I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want...1 Answers
  • Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or ...2 Answers
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best Hair Dryer I Have Ever Used
I absolutely LOVE this hair dryer!! It is super light weight, easy to handle and cute of course. It dries my hair in 5 minutes tops and makes it smooth and shiny. It is NOT loud at all. It doesn't have a lot of power to it, but it doesn't need too. It dries my hair faster than any hair dryer I have owned. Super lightweight!! I would recommend this to anyone and when you purchase this, you will be very pleased!
Sue F.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this hairdryer. I purchased my first one from ULTA and after a week of using it I had to contact the company to replace it because it stopped working. I had to mail that one back and they sent me a new one. This one lasted a few months before the max setting quit working. Not impressed. Will not buy T3 again.
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
I love the hair dryer! I have found that there are very future hair styling products that work for me. I wish I had more expertise in the hair styling department. This hair dryer helps you feel like you are a professional! It is very hard to pass up on this one!
Janice R.
Janice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sorry but this hair dryer just isn't fast enough for me and I have fine coarse hair. After having the nine I decided to give this one a try and it just seemed that it wasn't heating very much which is supposed to be good for your hair but who has the time.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing hair dryer! I have long, thick hair. It's very time consuming to blow dry my hair, but not with this one! It has dramatically cut down drying time and left my hair shiny, soft, and healthy.
Diana H.
Diana H.
I have this hair dryer I'm black with rose gold. I really like how it does the job in half of the time it would take. This dryer did not frizz my hair and left it looking healthy.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome hair dryer! Super quiet (so it doesn't scare the cats), but still gets the job done efficiently. I would definitely recommend.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Warr Acres, OK
Best hair dryer ever! After using this my hair feels healthy l, not dry or brittle. I don't use every day probably 3 times a week.
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair dryer I have ever owned. After using this my hair feels healthy, using this 3 times a week may hair is not brittle.
Nathan F.
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this hair dryer on my hair and it works amazingly! I spend at least an hour on my hair lol so I recommend it for sure!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or not I have heart that they break easy?
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want to know before I splurge if its really worth the price. Does it help with keeping hair from dodging further? will it cut my drying time down?