BY T3 #27 in Hair Accessories

The New Science of Fabulous 2 Speed/3 Heat/ Cool Shot Settings for all hair types. Angled handle for ergonomic comfort. Clinically Proven to dry faster than ever before and improve the 5 properties of healthy hair. 73% Reduction in Frizz. 48% Increase in Style Retention. 19% Increase in Shine. 64% Increase in Body. 33% Increase in Comb-Ability Featherweight 2, white. see more...

• I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I wa...1 Answers
  • Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best Hair Dryer I Have Ever Used
I absolutely LOVE this hair dryer!! It is super light weight, easy to handle and cute of course. It dries my hair in 5 minutes tops and makes it smooth and shiny. It is NOT loud at all. It doesn't have a lot of power to it, but it doesn't need too. It dries my hair faster than any hair dryer I have owned. Super lightweight!! I would recommend this to anyone and when you purchase this, you will be very pleased!
Sue F.
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this hairdryer. I purchased my first one from ULTA and after a week of using it I had to contact the company to replace it because it stopped working. I had to mail that one back and they sent me a new one. This one lasted a few months before the max setting quit working. Not impressed. Will not buy T3 again.
Sadie L.
Sadie L.
I love the hair dryer! I have found that there are very future hair styling products that work for me. I wish I had more expertise in the hair styling department. This hair dryer helps you feel like you are a professional! It is very hard to pass up on this one!
Janice R.
Janice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm sorry but this hair dryer just isn't fast enough for me and I have fine coarse hair. After having the nine I decided to give this one a try and it just seemed that it wasn't heating very much which is supposed to be good for your hair but who has the time.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Jersey City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome hair dryer! Super quiet (so it doesn't scare the cats), but still gets the job done efficiently. I would definitely recommend.
Ali R.
Ali R.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair dryer I have ever owned. After using this my hair feels healthy, using this 3 times a week may hair is not brittle.
Nathan F.
Nathan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this hair dryer on my hair and it works amazingly! I spend at least an hour on my hair lol so I recommend it for sure!
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this hair dryer for a couple of weeks, and I am really impressed with the results. My hair is thick, so usually drying my hair took a lot of time/energy. This dryer definitely dries my hair in much less time. My (normally dull and lifeless) hair now has some bounce and it actually brought out my natural highlights! I have heard some reviews of this dryer breaking after a year, I hope this doesn't happen because so far, I love it!
Des T.
Des T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine from Costco for 89.99. The last hair dryer I had I bought from Sally's and I believe it was a hot tools hairdryer (about 60 dollars) i think the price is right. It's not super quiet but yet not too loud. It does leave hair shiny and soft, nothing too extravagant. I give it a four star because for the price that I paid it's worth it. I have thin straight hair and it took about 7 minutes to dry my hair. So it does dry pretty fast. I also read previous reviews regarding heat not being too strong. I think it's the purpose of this machine. It dries hair quickly without being very hot.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to use this blow dryer because I had to order the diffuser online. However, I am super impressed with the packaging so far. It comes with a nice holder for your warranty details. This blow dryer is very lightweight and it pretty powerful. I have yet to test out whether it actually makes my hair healthier.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or not I have heart that they break easy?
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Mira Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want to know before I splurge if its really worth the price. Does it help with keeping hair from dodging further? will it cut my drying time down?