The New Science of Fabulous 2 Speed/3 Heat/ Cool Shot Settings for all hair types. Angled handle for ergonomic comfort. Clinically Proven to dry faster than ever before and improve the 5 properties of healthy hair. 73% Reduction in Frizz. 48% Increase in Style Retention. 19% Increase in Shine. 64% Increase in Body. 33% Increase in Comb-Ability Featherweight 2, white.

How many settings does this have? [user:amirahn1]
I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want to know before I splurge if its really worth the price. Does it help with keeping hair from dodging further? will it cut my drying time down?
Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or not I have heart that they break easy?
Start your review of T3 Featherweight 2!
Product Highlights
“I couldn't go back to another hair dryer. When I travel I take my old Chi, and I miss this dryer as much as my comfy bed. Dries hair in half the time and doesn't damage it. I need less trims and have fewer dead ends.” in 4 reviews
Fullerton, CA
I wanted a hair dryer that wasn’t super heavy and still performed well. I found this at Marshall’s and at first It felt like it was less powerful than my last one but after I got used to it I realized I didn’t need to be blasted with heat and air to dry my hair lol!
Black / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Fine
Valdosta, GA
Best hair dryer ever!! My arm never gets tired from holding my arm up over my head because I’ve got a lot of hair and it takes a while to dry so this product is awesome! Only complaint is it’s not able to be manipulated into a smaller size for travel/ storage.
Medium Brown / Dandruff, Dryness, Split Ends / Thick
warren
Great Blow dryer!!! It is light weight, and comfortable to hold. I have frizzy hair and it smooths my hair nicely! I have also use this blow dryer professionally as a hair stylist and I can tell you is this very long lasting. Even with using it all day long!
Platinum / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
I love how lightweight this blow dryer is. It easy to use and dries my hair in half the time. My only complaint is while blowdrying my hair I sometimes hit the buttons for the blowdryer functions. I would recommend the dryer even with the one design flaw.
Medium BrownWavy, Coarse
Bohemia, NY
I love my T3 Featherweight 2. I purchased the The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer when it came out only to realize I wasted my money. I went back to my T3 and never looked back.
Eagle, ID
I paid a lot for this hairdryer because of what it promised on the packaging for delivering smoother shinier hair. It does a good job but I didn’t get the results I was expecting. I like the lightweight of it and where the controls are located on the handle.
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
I love this hair dryer, it gets the job done and doesn’t take too long. I have a lot of hair so blow drying usually takes a while, but with this hairdryer it doesn’t. Would definitely recommend to those looking for a good one.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Curly
Hobbs, NM
I love my T3 dryer. For years I didn’t want to use a dryer because I was terrified it would make my hair feel dry and brittle but this dryer changed my opinions completely. My hair always feels soft, fresh and light after use.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Thick
Lynnfield, MA
Can’t complain. It does what it says it’s going to do. It is light. Doesn’t blow my hair all over the place. I don’t use the extensions but I have pretty straight hair as is. I ended up switching to the fusing for more power.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Secaucus, NJ
I got mine from Costco and it’s so cheap! T3 is def a great brand with reasonable price. This hair dryer will make your hair so soft and give you a very healthy look! You need one hair dryer like this which can give you ions.
Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Hair Loss / Oily, Straight, Thin