BY T3 #21 in Hair Accessories

The New Science of Fabulous 2 Speed/3 Heat/ Cool Shot Settings for all hair types. Angled handle for ergonomic comfort. Clinically Proven to dry faster than ever before and improve the 5 properties of healthy hair. 73% Reduction in Frizz. 48% Increase in Style Retention. 19% Increase in Shine. 64% Increase in Body. 33% Increase in Comb-Ability Featherweight 2, white. see more...

• I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I wa...1 Answers
  • Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is a little bit on the pricey side but after my blow dryer broke I decided it's better to invest into an expensive one than to get a cheap one that will break in a few months. This blow dryer dries your hair fast, makes it silky and the best part is it's small enough to fit in any drawer (I have a very small drawer). Def recommend!
Jane L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a professional hair stylist, but I can't really notice a difference between this one and my old connair. It doesn't dry my hair faster but not slower. I think I notice more of a shine to my hair post blow dry. Overall, I don't see amazing results with this luxury blow dryer, but as I mentioned, I'm not a professional.
Michelle N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing. This hair dryer is my pride and joy - it dries my hair so quickly and cuts down on the frizz. I don't know how hair dryers work, so to me, this is basically magic. I'm so happy that I picked this up at a local Marshall's. I got such a good deal for it and it's the best hair dryer I've ever tried!
Erica P.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer!!! My previous hair dryer was about 10 years old and cost me $15 so this was a huge upgrade for me but I couldn't be happier. It is on the expensive side but I plan on owning this hair dryer for a while so I was able to justify the price. It drys my hair quickly but it doesn't feel like I am damaging my hair with too much heat.
Elizabeth B.
Haughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this hairdryer for about 3 weeks now. I have fine, thin hair so I use the medium heat setting on high speed. It doesn’t dry my hair super fast, but my hair feel soft and healthy after using this, so it definitely makes it worth the price!
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dryer. It drys quickly and get hot so it doesn’t completely damage my hair. It’s lightweight but if you have long hair like me it’s always going to be a struggle. I will definitely buy one again if my dryer ever dies.
Beth H.
Awesome product. Keeps my hair healthy and shiny! No frizz and I have super curly, thick, coarse hair. I purchased mine from Nordstrom! First time using this hairdryer. It could get a little hotter but other than that. I love it.
Laurie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blow dryer is pretty amazing. I do wish that it could fold up to travel with easier. This does a great job of drying my hair without causing any damage. It is also very powerful for its size. I recommend this to others
morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hair dryer I have ever tried. I was hesitant to spend so much on a hair dryer but I am so glad I did. My hair doesn't get caught in the back fan part at all which is common with long hair
Mariana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it has so many different types of settings it allows you to control the drying to exactly what you want in any situation. It is expensive but it does work better than any other blow dryer I’ve ever tried
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Honest opinion I found this at TJ Maxx for 49.00 is it worth it or not I have heart that they break easy?
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer in my cart for the longest time and I want to know before I splurge if its really worth the price. Does it help with keeping hair from dodging further? will it cut my drying time down?