T3 Cura Luxe IonAir Hair Dryer

by T3

From T3, the Cura Luxe IonAir hair dryer features:powerful built-in ion generator using negative ions to smooth the hair cuticle for soft, frizz-free resultsinnovative Digital IonAir technology combines digitally-controlled heat with a wide, gentle airstream to dry hair quickly while maintaining body and shine5 heat settings, 2 speed settings and a lock-in cool shot button to create customized settings for any hair type and texture Volume Booster switch that allows you to deactivate the ionizer to boost texture and volume (results may vary by hair type)Auto Pause Sensor that intuitively pauses airflow when you release the dryer handle to make your styling routine effortlessergonomic handlelightweight and quiet design Pure Stream filter caplong-life motordrying concentratorstyling concentrator9' cord with wrap2-year warranty

I’m wondering if this dryer is worth the high price? After purchasing a disappointing 220$ bio ionic hair dryer, I am now skeptical of “you get what you pay for”.. I have thin, damaged, medium length, crap hair 😅
Start your review of T3 Cura Luxe IonAir Hair Dryer!
Round Rock
T3 Cura Luxe IonAir Hair Dryer uploaded by Lisele H.
This is by far the absolute BEST hair dryer I have ever used. It drys my hair incredibly fast and leaves it so straight. I also use the diffuser for my “lazy” curl days. It curls my hair like no other I have tried. I recommend this hair dryer to all my family and friends!
Atlanta, GA
Such an amazing hair dryer. My hair looks perfectly sleek and styled after using this for maybe 3-5 minutes. It’s expensive but totally worth it if you’re not into damaging hair dryers that burn you up if you have it on the highest setting.
Herndon, VA
I have never been more obsessed with a hair tool. Hands down this is the best blowdryer I've ever owned. It's pricey but worth every penny.  I have Italian hair that comes down to the middle of my back - it's thicker and naturally wavy/curly and frizzy, and has always been a complete pain to dry. This dryer has reduced my drying time dramatically but more importantly, It has reduced the amount of heat I need to use on my hair because my hair comes out so silky and smooth with this dryer. By far the best feature ever is the auto-pause. I am constantly putting my dryer down when I blow my hair out to reposition my brush and section my hair etc etc. Usually I'm too lazy to turn the dryer off, which results in various items on my bathroom counter being blown all over the place, or worse, my dryer blows itself right off the counter onto the floor. Well not anymore! The auto pause is the single best feature in any blow dryer I've ever had!!!!! The concentrators that come with this dryer are both really nice. I don't use the drying concentrator that much because I try to let my hair air dry to 80% before styling it. The styling concentrator is really good though and always helps get my hair nice and silky. The dryer itself is beautiful with the black and rose gold accents. The only thing I'd change is that it'd be nice if the cord was retractable!
I love this hairdryer. You can really tell the difference in your hair compared to a cheaper dryer, it’s worth the money. It makes my hair soft and less frizzy. The one thing I don’t like is that it has a sensor and will turn off if your hand isn’t in just the right spot..there’s probably a way to turn that feature off but I haven’t taken the time to research.
Omaha, NE
Seriously what was life before this blow dryer!? I use this every time I wash my hair and need to get it dry quickly! I swear it’s better for my hair than air drying! It leaves my hair silky smooth and never leaves my hair feeling fried and dried out! Highly recommend and worth the splurge!
Park Ridge, IL
If you're anything like me, you couldn't imagine spending this much money on a hair dryer.  I got mine during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for a great price.  Now I'm addicted and I can never go back to a cheap dryer!  This truly is the best hair dryer I have ever used and I've used high end and low end dryers.  It's light but powerful.  It has 3 heat settings.  I have fine hair and I often put it on the middle setting.  It doesn't feel hot but it's warm enough to dry my hair.  There is also a cool touch button that turns cool very fast.  I truly think my hair is healthier because of this dryer.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I wish I could give this dryer more than 5 starts. I am literally OBSESSED with this dryer. I love how soft my hair feels after I blow it dry and I also really love how it temporarily turns off when you place it down. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair texture whenever I use this dryer. It’s less frizzy, feels so much less fried/damaged and so much softer and my hair dries incredibly fast. I would 1000000% recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Gardner, IL
This is by far the most amazing blow-dryer or even hair tool I've ever used. I can't believe how my hair looks and feels after I use it. A higher price but I would pay double... the results are undeniable! Buy, buy, buy!!!
Nashville, TN
Love this hairdryer. The pause feature is helpful for when I’m trying to round brush my hair and need to reposition. However, it does take some getting used to where the sensors are so that you don’t accidentally pause it. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and doesn’t feel like it is causing any damage
Seaview, WA
T3 Cura Luxe IonAir Hair Dryer uploaded by Dominique M.
BEST HAIR DRYER I HAVE EVER OWNED! The settings on this, let alone the dry time, is absolutely amazing. It doesn't frizz my hair, and in fact dramatically decreased my frizz. Plus with the volume booster on it defaintly gives my hair that extra push. It doesn't as long as it used to to blow dry my hair. I have long hair. So it takes me longer then most people anyhow. The auto pause function is still mind blowing. Really great for people like me who have long hair! Specially when it comes to styling, parting my hair, and or sectioning. I love that the heat settings, and speed settings are just separated into one button each. I find that that is way easier then my last one. Although the cool shot button is really easy to press, I find that I press that accidently alot. But it does bring an ease of that. So that's like, a love hate thing. It isn't very loud at all. Quieter then my last blow dryer. Overall, it's worth EVERY PENNY! Plus the cord is very long so that just makes it sooo much easier!