T3 Cura Hair Dryer

by T3

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled What it is: A blow-dryer with a digitally-controlled wide volume of air enhanced with negative ions to dry hair quickly for soft, healthy-looking results. Key benefits: - Fights...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T3 Cura Hair Dryer!
midland, TX
This dryer is the faster dryer I have used. I have long and thick hair, and I struggle blow drying my hair because I am work out and sweating by the time I am even half way dry. I used to avoid drying at all costs, but this dryer gets the job done in half the time and with minimal damage. Other dryers have left me a frizzy mess, but the Cura leaves my hair smooth. I can use a regular brush and not even have to mess with round brushes to get a blown out look. I do always get compliments when I blow dry. I love pairing this up with Color Wow Dream Coat, Supernatural Hair Spray, 6.7 Fl. Oz  and I can get a good three days out of a easy 10 minute blow dry!
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first high quality blow dryer I have ever purchased and I am more than satisfied with the results. I bought this dyer along with the diffuser attachment to style my curly hair. It is lightweight, so my arm and wrist does not hurt while I’m using it. There are multiple heat and speed setting which allowed me to find the right balance for my hair. It is expensive, but I got it for a great deal at Ulta. It dropped down to $179.99 and I got an additional 20% off, plus 5X the points. Totally worth it!
Columbia
Not too heavy and actually cuts down my drying time! It also dries my hair with out being too hot! I brought this hair dryer because I felt like my drug store one was burning my hair bc it took so long to dry my hair. I enjoy using this hair dryer and it gives me a beautiful shine! I also don’t feel the need to go over it with a straightener after using my drug store brand hair dryer!
Lorain, OH
Only used it once so far, still gathering my opinions. The packaging is nice. It is a beautiful blow dryer. Nice features. Seems to work well. It’s a bit heavier than my smaller old conair 1875. Very pricey in my opinion (more than I’ve ever paid for a hair styling tool) but I’m hoping it proves to be worth it and lasts a long time. Will update down the line.
Temecula, CA
The Cura hairdryer from T3 is the best. This is probably the best hairdryer I have ever owned. It does a quick job at drying my hair and the two attachments that come with it are perfect. I love how the dryer automatically turns off when you let it go which makes it easy when adjusting your brush. I highly recommend!!!
Olmito, TX
The design is very sleek and well built, using the productfo me was for 3 days a week and you can see that it did the job amazingly my 20 to 25 min ruti6was cut to a 10 to 15 min one. The price is expensive but so worth it , i would recommend this hair dryer to my family and friends
Super light weight. Easy to travel and carry in suitcase. It looks beautiful and does an amazing job at leaving my hair looking shiny and healthy. Heat is evenly distributed with the nozzle. T3 products are worth the investment. Very product of theirs has lasted me years.
W Hollywood, CA
Not sure it’s worth the money but it does a good job drying. My hair is super thick but very fine and it takes around 30 minutes to dry. I’m still deciding if I want to keep the dryer as it doesn’t seem to do a better job than previous blow dryers
warwick, RI
Didn't love the price but great blow dryer. It's a quality product and you can feel it. I've read that this dryer can get your hair dry in 3 minutes. Not for me but I have very long hair. It doesn't dry out my ends either
Tampa, FL
I love that the sound is low and it dries my hair in half the time. You can handle the heat level and cool level. It’s a purchase I don’t regret. I don’t have no tricks yet because I purchased it not so long ago. Love love love ❤️

Looking for your answer?