BY T3

From T3, the Cura Digital IonAir hair dryer features: innovative digitally-controlled heatwide, gentle air stream that expertly dries hair quickly while maintaining body and shinepowerful built-in ion generator with negative ions to help smooth the hair cuticle for soft, frizz-free results3 heat settings, 2 speed settings and lock-in cool shot button to create customized settings for any hair type and texturelightweight body and ergonomic handle for comfortable and effortless styling Pure Stream filter caplong-life motorquiet operationdrying concentratorstyling concentrator9' cord with cord wrap2-year warranty see more...

Ashley A.
Daly City , CA
This is the first time I’ve purchased a high end blow dryer. I wanted something that would dry faster and not damage my hair so much and I’m absolutely loving this dryer. It dries my hair so fast and makes it look so much smoother. It’s also so pretty with the white and rose gold! I just wish the cool button was in a different spot because I sometimes push it by accident. I do like that when you push it you don’t have to hold it down though. Overall a great dryer!
Maala M.
i have wavy/kinked thick hair. this dryer cuts the drying time in half and does not leave it poofy. It is semi straight with just using the dryer a flat brush and styling product. After I blow dry my hair it is so easy to style straight, wave or loose curls. It is pricey but so far I have no complaints.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This is the best hair dryer I’ve ever used in my entire life!!!
Usually my hair is a big frizzy dry mess when I blow dry, I got a salon worthy blow out with this thing! And it’s beautiful!!
Laura T.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Amazing dryer well worth the investment, drys worth our frizz and leaves hair amazing. Get volume ,get straight hair that lasts several days you have to try this T3
mikaela o.
Huntsville, OH
Love the different setting between heat and speed. Notice my hair is less frizzy and less dry time. Lightweight and easy to hold.
Kaylee P.
Frisco, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this dryer! It works fast and it doesn’t hurt that it’s pretty. I wish it came with the diffuser for the price but that would be my only complaint.
Geraldine A.