BY T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

Ivonne V.
Fontana, CA
Great product. Was able to make monthly payments for it. Easy to use and comes with l the tools needed
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I want this so bad. T3 is extremely high quality product designs. Beautiful products, perfect results
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try
Noelle C.
The absolute best. So easy to pack and bring multiple irons for textured looks while on vacation.
K L.
Really awesome curling iron, it's a bit pricey but completely worth every penny I spent on it
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
I use this when I wear my hair wavy. I love the versatility of the wands that interchange.
Cortney W.
😱😱😱 they are just beautiful... Expensive, but worth it and beautiful.. Just speechless
Ana R.
I never thought I would like a curling iron this much my hair feels soft and wavy my only regret is not getting the 1 inch one. I love the thicker bArrel for definition and waves but I’m not as obsessed with the cone shaped one.
Jessie X.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how there are three different barrels! Great for any styles of curls you want.

It is quite amazing and easily exchangeable. It does give lasting curls. The heating has 5 levels which means you can adjust it. Recommend use 3-4 as it gets get as hot as 410F.

World voltage and has 2 year warranty. Again with the receipt!

Only issue is that the coating can chip off a little. High quality yup. Price. A little expensive. But if you use it often then yes I recommend.
Sarah C.
CALGARY, AB
I love the versatility of this convertible curling wand, I've now had it for over 2 years and it's still going strong. Takes up less storage space than having multiple tools and actually works beautifully - I literally hold the section for 5 seconds and it creates long lasting curls/waves. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Nina H.
I have been thinking about purchasing this hair wand. But I am back and forth between getting the duo or just getting a single barrel. Is it truly worth it to get the duo? Do they make a huge different in type of curl?
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?

Amazon