BY T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

Jackie D.
Castro Valley, CA
Not only does this come with two other barrel sizes but also turns on it own!! The curler also helps to not damage you're hair as bad as others.
Danielle B.
Broussard , LA
This is by far the best curling iron on the market! The price is a bit off putting but, I promise you'll never have to buy another iron!
Kimberly S.
Roswell, NM
This is the best set of multi use styling tools. The different sizes wands just click right in and easily remove. Highly recommend.
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
This is my favorite curling iron that I have ever owned. It's a little pricey but definitely well worth investing your money in.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
I love this set. I use it on the majority of my clients and always on myself. The heat is perfect. The curl will last all day
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,130 reviews
I love this product it was my first time trying it and I was not disappointed it was worth the money and I recommend it.
Nicollette N.
Dallas, TX
I love my t3 products. Since I switched over I noticed my hair stays more Sony and my style lasts a day or two longer.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Great hair product. Loved the packaging of this brand so I bought it the minute I saw how it looked like.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Easy easy easyyyy to use. Very convenient. Curls hair very fast and smoothly. Lasts a long time as well.
Ivonne V.
Fontana, CA
Great product. Was able to make monthly payments for it. Easy to use and comes with l the tools needed
Nina H.
I have been thinking about purchasing this hair wand. But I am back and forth between getting the duo or just getting a single barrel. Is it truly worth it to get the duo? Do they make a huge different in type of curl?
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?

Amazon