BY T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Favorite curler set I've ever owned. I won this from my salon and use it al the time. I love how versatile it is and how many looks you can achieve. You can also use any of the attachments as a wand
Samantha M.
Best cutler ever! It has multiple barrels that are interchangeable and it comes with a glove so you don't burn your hand. I love the wand how I just roll my hair up how I want with NO clamp! My hair stays curled all day when I use this curler and I would never use any other curler after buying this. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Jessica D.
Canyon, TX
One of the reasons I really like this product is you are buying three in one. I feel like because of the ceramic plating it doesn't damage my hair as much, or at least my curls don't come out frizzy. The price is a bit extreme but since these will last you your entire life it is well worth the investment.
Dominique A.
CARLSBAD, CA
This product is everything. Love the convertible option and it looks super sleek and beautiful, too. That rose gold! It heats up lightning fast and creates gorgeous beach waves on the fly (and I have tons of very long, very tick Italian hair, so that's no easy feat!).
Monique V.
Lititz, PA
Awesome for any style! Sexy beach waves to a salon blow out. The look achieved is so much more natural than other wands. I have thick courses dry hair. And this works like a charm.
kimmy l.
I love this set. It's really convenient make your hair work turns out easy job. The set comes with many size tubes so it's fit with many hair length and styles.
I usually order this set online and get it 2 days later.
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
This T3 set is my favorite of all of their products. It gives me perfect beach waves that I can't achieve with a normal curling iron. I've had my set for nearly two years and have had no problems, but I know if I do they have a great warranty.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Pricey....yes. Worth it? Absolutely. My hair looks PERFECT. It heats up super fast...looks cute...and gives you perfect hair. What else could you want? It will be the last curling iron you ever buy.
Dawson H.
Excellent heat styling tool with great technology to get the perfect hair without sacrificing shine and health. The different sizes provide a multitude of style options as well. Would definitely recommend.
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
Worth the price with the curling clamp barrel clip. Excellent color scheme and leaves my thick damaged hair silky smooth on the rare occasion I hear style.
Nina H.
I have been thinking about purchasing this hair wand. But I am back and forth between getting the duo or just getting a single barrel. Is it truly worth it to get the duo? Do they make a huge different in type of curl?
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?

Amazon