BY T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

kela c.
Irvine, CA
My absolute favorite curling iron! Even though it gets hot it does not fry my hair and leaves me with perfect curls every time. It is definitely expensive but into opinion worth the price. The only downside is that it is white and stains easily.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
Just got this and I love love love it. I have long thick hair and regular curling irons only curl the ends for me so I have to curl each section twice (from the mid-top, then mid-end) but I was pleasantly surprised to find how well this curled my hair and so quickly too. I don't like using hairspray so I just prepped my hair with argan oil and was left with beautiful soft waves that last for days. I love the white and rose gold detail as well, it is super sleek and beautiful to look at. I also really appreciate the fact that you have to double press the power button to change the settings or turn it off....with my old cheapy curling iron my finger would always accidentally turn it off every time I twirled the wand - doesn't happen with this one! I haven't tried the tapered wand yet but I'm definitely looking forward to using it. Works great and worth the price!
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
So first off, this is white and rose gold which means you already know it's quality. I love the versatility of this set - the interchangeable heads make it really easy to switch between waves, curls, and everything in between.
adrianna t.
This T3 iron is worth it! You can buy multiple attachments that make it possible for you to create so many different styles. My hair is very thick and stubborn yet this iron will keep my hair in even the most difficult of style! Reccomend 100%!! Must buy!!
Jesenia V.
This gives me the perfect hair do I love how this product works it's easy and effortless this set is absolutely amazing I got it on amazon for a pretty good price I highly recommend this product
Sarah L.
Buffalo, NY
Best wand I’ve ever used, takes seconds to heat up and holds the curl all day long. My hair used to take almost an hour to curl and now I can do it under a half hour. I have super thick hair and this was a life saver!
Melissa F.
Expensive but worth it. I love this wand. I don't use the bigger one because my curls don't hold as well but love the other two. I get many compliments on my hair. I would recommend this to others.
Sierra T.
Las Vegas, NV
If you want a curling iron that does it all this is the one for you. I just bought mine from Sephora and I'm obsessed it's so easy to switch out the barrels and the curls achieved from each barrel are perfect.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
This set is worth every penny. First off, the white design is so sophisticated and sleek. I love the rose gold detail. The performance is above average. My tools are even better than the ones my stylist uses at her salon. The temperature heats up evenly and it takes less than 5 seconds with each strand. My hair has never curled or stayed curled for anything and if I use this my hair will hold a curl for 3 days. I even prefer 2nd and 3rd day curls. Great wand! The best money can buy really.
Claudia L.
I received the t3 3 wand set for the holidays and I love it. I don't always use heat on my hair but I'm glad to have such a great quality set that makes it easy and stays for a couple days on my hair type. I love that it's interchangeable and that you can control the heat. Mine came with a travel pouch and a may to lay my curling wand on so as to avoid direct contact with counter which again I love, I also love the fact that the cord swivels to avoid getting tangled! The only possible slightly negative part is it may take some time to get use to if you are new to clamp less wands but nothing you can't learn.
Nina H.
I have been thinking about purchasing this hair wand. But I am back and forth between getting the duo or just getting a single barrel. Is it truly worth it to get the duo? Do they make a huge different in type of curl?
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?

Amazon