BY T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Heats up fast, and delivers curls that last! I️ love the clip 1.25 extension! Leaves the moss beautiful curls behind. The design and color is to die for, so happy with my purchase! Is a wonderful addition to my hair arsenal!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Love this set. It has all the barrell sizes I need, and all I have to do is take one off, and ptu another on if I want to cvhange my look. These wands give me beautiful, soft, healthy curls that last all day. That says a lot, since my hair cannot hold a curl
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
If you want to invest in a great iron that has options and versatility for curls and beach waves, this has it all! This is perfect for traveling and eliminating extra weight in your bag. Love the ability to have multiple options all in one product!
Brina H.
Love this set! It’s been on my wishlist for the last few years and I finally got it for my birthday this year. The wands are easily interchanged, and they quickly heat up and maintain consistent temperature. Curls hold very well, even without hairspray, and aesthetically, it’s just beautiful! Well wort the price tag.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This is a really nice curling/waving combo. It's really nice to be able to get several different looks from one set of irons and have the option of tight curls or loose waves. All of that said, it's still a bit pricey and I'm not sure I would buy it again. There are other brands out there that do a great job for less money.
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
Anything t3 I love but this multitasking set is awesome. It has a tapered wand and a wand with a clip so you can get different looks. I mostly use the one that is tapered because it gives more of a beachy wave look especially if you leave the ends of your hair out.
Savannah B.
I absolutely love this. It changed the way I curl my hair and now my curls look better than ever. It is so high quality and definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this high quality curler and it’s great because you can change out the wands
kela c.
Irvine, CA
My absolute favorite curling iron! Even though it gets hot it does not fry my hair and leaves me with perfect curls every time. It is definitely expensive but into opinion worth the price. The only downside is that it is white and stains easily.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
Just got this and I love love love it. I have long thick hair and regular curling irons only curl the ends for me so I have to curl each section twice (from the mid-top, then mid-end) but I was pleasantly surprised to find how well this curled my hair and so quickly too. I don't like using hairspray so I just prepped my hair with argan oil and was left with beautiful soft waves that last for days. I love the white and rose gold detail as well, it is super sleek and beautiful to look at. I also really appreciate the fact that you have to double press the power button to change the settings or turn it off....with my old cheapy curling iron my finger would always accidentally turn it off every time I twirled the wand - doesn't happen with this one! I haven't tried the tapered wand yet but I'm definitely looking forward to using it. Works great and worth the price!
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?