BY T3 #93 in Curling Irons

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel see more...

Brina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set! It’s been on my wishlist for the last few years and I finally got it for my birthday this year. The wands are easily interchanged, and they quickly heat up and maintain consistent temperature. Curls hold very well, even without hairspray, and aesthetically, it’s just beautiful! Well wort the price tag.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cutler ever! It has multiple barrels that are interchangeable and it comes with a glove so you don't burn your hand. I love the wand how I just roll my hair up how I want with NO clamp! My hair stays curled all day when I use this curler and I would never use any other curler after buying this. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Dominique A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is everything. Love the convertible option and it looks super sleek and beautiful, too. That rose gold! It heats up lightning fast and creates gorgeous beach waves on the fly (and I have tons of very long, very tick Italian hair, so that's no easy feat!).
Savannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. It changed the way I curl my hair and now my curls look better than ever. It is so high quality and definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this high quality curler and it’s great because you can change out the wands
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Rebecca C.
Edwards, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This T3 set is my favorite of all of their products. It gives me perfect beach waves that I can't achieve with a normal curling iron. I've had my set for nearly two years and have had no problems, but I know if I do they have a great warranty.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey....yes. Worth it? Absolutely. My hair looks PERFECT. It heats up super fast...looks cute...and gives you perfect hair. What else could you want? It will be the last curling iron you ever buy.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heats up fast, and delivers curls that last! I️ love the clip 1.25 extension! Leaves the moss beautiful curls behind. The design and color is to die for, so happy with my purchase! Is a wonderful addition to my hair arsenal!
Sarah L.
Farmington , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best wand I’ve ever used, takes seconds to heat up and holds the curl all day long. My hair used to take almost an hour to curl and now I can do it under a half hour. I have super thick hair and this was a life saver!
Angela B.
Breese, IL
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?