T3 Convertible Multi-Taskers Set

by T3

A duo featuring the Twirl Convertible for perfectly polished, glamorous curls, and a tapered barrel to deliver beautiful tousled, beachy waves in seconds. This convertible set creates covetable curls and waves that radiate and last. The Twirl Convertible styles perfectly polished, glamorous curls, while the additional tapered barrel delivers enviable tousled, beachy waves in seconds. Engineered with T3 Digital SinglePass™ technology, this iron ensures consistent temperature (five heat settings) along the entire barrel and throughout styling to curl and style hair in one pass without unnecessary damage. When heated, signature T3 tourmaline + ceramic styling surface emits negative ions that seal the cuticle, eliminate frizz, and deliver shiny, long-lasting results. The interchangeable barrel design offers great versatility letting you explore endless looks with two different barrel designs. The camera lens-inspired locking mechanism makes changing the barrels fast, easy, and secure. Additional T3 barrels are sold separately for even more styling options. This set contains:- Twirl Convertible 1.25" Curling Iron- Tousled Waves 1.25" - 0.75" Tapered Barrel

I have been thinking about purchasing this hair wand. But I am back and forth between getting the duo or just getting a single barrel. Is it truly worth it to get the duo? Do they make a huge different in type of curl?
I have been on this fence about buying this iron. I have shoulder length hair that is flat and on the thin side. I really want it, but is it worth the money?
Start your review of T3 Convertible Multi-Taskers Set!
Naperville
Beautiful styling with very little effort. Barrels are super soft so your hair can just slide off. Being able to change out the barrels just makes financial sense if you want to be able to make different looks. Ulta has a sale on these every so often and all the interchangeable parts, keep an eye out for it and you can get these at a super reasonable price for the quality!
This set is amazing! If you don’t have it you need to get it. The price is hard to justify, initially. However once you get your hands on these tools and start using them you won’t work at it. I love that it’s a convertible set where you can switch out for the type of curl you want. I just love these products
Washington, DC
This is my new favorite curling wand. I received this for Christmas and I love it for making curls. The interchange wand heads make it so I can have whatever curls I desire! For someone’s hair who doesn’t really curl, these hold all night! So glad I got it.
Brea, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Super easy to use and interchange in between the barrels. I love the 1.25 inch clip barrel and use that a lot more often than the tapered barrel. Both create really pretty waves just depending on the look you’re going for.
Katy, TX
T3 Convertible Multi-Taskers Set uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a slight obsession with this wand!! I use all of the attachments, but the tapered one is my fav! It truly gives the best beach-waves look! This wand heats up quickly, is light & easy to use, and is worth the price, quality-wise. I also love the storage bag it comes in- great for travel & super durable!
Austin, TX
A high-end, luxury product when it comes to hair tools. The packaging is great looking and quality too, however the white color is hard to keep spotless. The barrels heat up quickly and I really like having the option to control the temperature. Having versatility to change out the various size barrels is also a great feature. The price point is hard to justify given alternative products have similar results, but I’m hoping that this will have more longevity than others.
The set was ok at first. It’s a really interesting idea to be able to swap out different heads for different styles. However, the product itself was not worth the money and it left my hair feeling burnt at times, even at a low setting. I threw it out after 2 years bc it stopped working (I style regularly) but I’ve used hot tools that have lasted for four years.
I never thought I would like a curling iron this much my hair feels soft and wavy my only regret is not getting the 1 inch one. I love the thicker bArrel for definition and waves but I’m not as obsessed with the cone shaped one.
Liverpool, NY
Heats up fast, and delivers curls that last! I️ love the clip 1.25 extension! Leaves the moss beautiful curls behind. The design and color is to die for, so happy with my purchase! Is a wonderful addition to my hair arsenal!
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love how you can take the barrels off and replace them. I have many barrels which is so nice and easy to store. I don’t curl my hair too often but these make it so easy. And it always remembers the heat you like