Hair CareHair Styling ToolsT3
Convertible Collection Kit

T3 Convertible Collection Kit

by T3

Whirl Trio + Defined Curls + Polished Curls

How often do you use T3 Whirl Quartet ?
Out of 5 stars how would you review this product? I love a good curling iron. Any recommendations for a great curling iron? I love different size barrels and would love to invest in this one. I have thick and wavy hair. Thank you in advance everyone.
Is this good product I want to give a try ?
Start your review of T3 Convertible Collection Kit!
krupali D.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
T3 Convertible Collection Kit uploaded by krupali D.
Purchased at: Sephora
T3 Whirl Trio # i love this curling iron. I have try several curling iron but never works for me . This t3 is long lasting and my hair looks shiny and perfect.
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
T3 Convertible Collection Kit uploaded by Sofia D.
I LOVE this wand. I felt lost when my Sultra bombshell kicked the bucket after five years, and after trying irons from GHD and Drybar (both of which were less than awesome), I finally gave in and purchased what I really wanted...the T3. This thing is worth every penny. I have bodyless (bummer) fine hair and a lot of it. No matter how much hair spray/product/sorcery is used, most irons will not create a lasting curl in my hair. This creates a curl that holds for DAYS. The biggest barrel gives you that perfect California beach wave. I use the tapered barrel when I have more time and can really section my hair off and curl each piece
Lilian Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this curling wand. I brought this from Sephora during the 25% annual insider discount and it's such a great investment. The tool doesn't burn or damage my hair and my curls hold nicely throughout the day. It's expensive but worth it.
Megan K.
Rosemount, MN
This is such an amazing product. It makes beautiful curls in your hair. My hair type is straight with slight natural waves. It was my first time using it and I adore it. I would definitely recommend this to others! T3 Convertible Collection Kit
Rebecca M.
Spring Lake, NC
T3 Convertible Collection Kit uploaded by Rebecca M.
T3 always has sales, and I have even seen them on sale for the individual barrels at Ulta. I bought the convertible set direct from t3 and initially just got the holder and 3 barrels. They are all amazing, it doesn’t take long AT all to get a curl (and I have coarse hair). They also included a heat protection glove which is awesome! I love their products. The convertible collection is just amazing, buy what barrels you want, and clip on easily or change without having 10 different curling irons. I had purchased two additional ones on ulta when they were 30% off with the clips? Don’t know the terms (sorry). Completely happy with them, but adjust the temp, or don’t leave on too long, you can fry your hair! Also, over 10 years ago I purchased a bow dryer from them and it is still going strong. I ended up giving it to my 19 year old, but freaking amazing! T3
Binal P.
Bradenton, FL
Love this curling wand.has everything all in one like wave,tight curls I mean can use four different ways I love waves so mostly I do that so that gives my hair look volume and and nice waves also very convenient to use too
Ariah H.
This product makes my curls look nice and shiny. It doesn’t take long, it takes about 15 seconds to curl my hair. The best part about this product is you can change the curl setting to what kind of curls u want.
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
I purchased this on a whim and I am so glad I did! I love that its interchangeable so I'm not limited to just one type of wand. I also love how quick it heated and how long the curls stayed (even without hairspray). It does feel very sturdy -- for the price it should! The one con for me is the on/off button. I always end up accidentally hitting the button while doing my hair so I feel like the location of this is very inconvenient, but all in all this a very good choice!!!
girll B.
Washington St apt
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved this item looking forward to getting my daughter her own set she is a great hair styles and she loves different stuff. She always want to do me and my friends hair .
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL
Love this product, it curls my hair and the curls stay . I like to use a heat protectant
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah M.
Georgetown
il y a 22 jours
Victoria G. il y a 21 jours
Rarely
millie B.
Manchester, England
il y a 4 mois
Should the T3 Twirl Trio be used if you want tight curls which stay in because my curler doesn't make my curls stay in?