BY T3

T3 Celebrity Socialista SinglePass Straightening Iron Styling Set Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Anusha V.
Anusha V.
Atlanta
Got this one a month ago, so far i need 2-3 passes to get hair straight. Too Expensive . But the good thing is the ceramic plates don't damage the hair as bad as the titanium ones . I feel my hair is smooth after straightening it .

The only improvement needed is increase the width of the plates a bit .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
This flat iron is a great size. It is easy to travel with and fits nicely in my bathroom drawer.
It heats up quickly and straightens my thick, wavey hair with 1-2 passes.
Alyssa
Alyssa
Love love love this straightener I'm so happy I purchased it makes my hair so silky and smooth and only takes 2 passes to get it straight for my taste
Kennede R.
Kennede R.
Joplin, MO
I have had this straightener for a good three years! It still works perfect! It was a little pricey, but it is totally worth the money!
Linda N.
Linda N.
Used a friends straightener and fell in love with it! Super quick to heat up and leaves hair silky smooth!
Chachi 👱.
Chachi 👱.
riverside
It's such a goo product I love it I got it for Christmas and it doesn't burn my hair like other straighteners I have tried
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Converse, Texas
Has anyone purchased this before? Does it work well? Does it straighten your hair without burning it?