BY T3

T3 Celebrity Socialista SinglePass Straightening Iron Styling Set Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Anusha V.
Atlanta
Got this one a month ago, so far i need 2-3 passes to get hair straight. Too Expensive . But the good thing is the ceramic plates don't damage the hair as bad as the titanium ones . I feel my hair is smooth after straightening it .

The only improvement needed is increase the width of the plates a bit .
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
I absolutely love my T3 straightener. I can literally straiten my hair in less than 5 minutes with it. You can use this straightener every single day & it doesn’t damage your hair. This product is worth every penny!
CERA B.
Austin, Texas
I love this straightener. I always use it on my clients. It does a great job when I need to straighten a clients hair or if I need to curl it. It is very effective. I I have had this straightener forever and if anything ever happens to it I would definitely repurchase this.
Melissa B.
This flat iron is a great size. It is easy to travel with and fits nicely in my bathroom drawer.
It heats up quickly and straightens my thick, wavey hair with 1-2 passes.
Alyssa
Love love love this straightener I'm so happy I purchased it makes my hair so silky and smooth and only takes 2 passes to get it straight for my taste
Kennede R.
Joplin, MO
I have had this straightener for a good three years! It still works perfect! It was a little pricey, but it is totally worth the money!
Chachi 👱.
Riverside , CA
It's such a goo product I love it I got it for Christmas and it doesn't burn my hair like other straighteners I have tried
Linda N.
Used a friends straightener and fell in love with it! Super quick to heat up and leaves hair silky smooth!
Madison F.
Pitt Meadows , BC
I love this set! I bought it after my other one broke recently and it is my favourite. It takes me under 10 minutes to straighten my hair, when normally it takes 20 minutes. Although it is pricy it is defiantly worth the money!
Rachael G.
Converse, Texas
Has anyone purchased this before? Does it work well? Does it straighten your hair without burning it?