T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron

by T3

Time to make waves. This distinctive styling iron creates lustrous, voluminous and bodacious hair with the ease of a pro stylist. Unlike conventional tools, the BodyWaver is powered by T3 SinglePass™ radial technology, which delivers even and consistent heat to every part of the hollow barrel. It creates fast, flawless, salon-worthy waves, without overexposure to heat and damage.

• Winner of Total Beauty Award
  • Hollow 1.75” barrel and Radial T3 SinglePass™ technology delivers allover heat
  • T3 Tourmaline and ceramic seals the cuticle fast to produce polished, healthy, shiny results
  • Slim ergonomic handle, cool tip, and stand enables fast, effortless styling
  • Five heat settings—adjustable for any hair type or condition
  • Cool tip
  • One hour auto off

Does this curler work well with medium length hair? Or is the barrel too large?
I have been wanting to try this. Does it break your hair or get caught in the clamp?
Does the curl last long with this curler? Is a tight curl or loose curl better?
Start your review of T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Opelousas , LA
I've been wanting a large barrel curling iron and this one did not disappoint. My hair is long, midway down my back, and I would not recommend this for shorter hair lengths, as I don't think you would get much curl out of it. But for longer hair lengths it is perfect. Doesn't burn my hair, it doesn't get caught. I have thin, fine hair and this works beautifully.
Hollister
Beautiful beach like waves is what the T3 Bodywaver 1.75 helps you to achieve. Quick heating and quicker to curl, you look goes beyond the day into the next. An amazing bonus is it doesn’t leave you with damaged hair. T3 has achieved the ability to heat style to perfection without leaving you with damaged unruly hair.
Noblesville, IN
Giving a 4/5 only because I haven’t had it long enough to give it a true 5! Have heard great things about this brand and finally was gifted one for my birthday - am loving it so far!
I love the way my hair looks after using the bodywaver. I just have to be mindful about how large a section I'm curling at once. If I put too much hair into the clip, it leaves a clipmark. Overall very satisfied with this purchase. I would recommend it
Pittsburgh, PA
I love that this curler gives the perfect wave to my hair. I leave about 1 inch out of the bottom to achieve those effortless waves and I’m always happy with the results.
Phoenix, AZ
I have naturally curly hair and when I want a blow out look without the work I use this. It takes my frizzy hair to a smooth blow out look with so much volume and movement. You can position the barrel in different directions to change the look. It also heats up so quickly.
San Francisco, CA
This is possibly the best thing I've ever purchased. I'll just come out and say that I love to hate T3 products. I think they're generally overrated, overpriced and under-perform. However, the T3 BodyWaver is hands-down the most versatile and high-performing hair styling tool I've ever used. I think the BodyWaver has a bad rap because it's missplaced in the hair curler section. It's meant to give you exactly what the name implies... body waves. However, I've had no trouble kicking up the heat on the curler and giving myself big, Victoria's Secret- style curls. What the BodyWaver does best, however, is faking a blowout! Run the curling iron through sections of your hair two or three times, and let it hold for about 15 seconds, and you will have sleek, smooth hair!
Forest Hills, NY
I cannot say enough good things about this Bodywaver. I have really long and thick wavy hair and I have a difficult time blowing out my hair to make it look like I got it done at the salon. It usually takes me a good 45 minutes to try to blow out my hair and it still winds up looking a bit frizzy. Thanks to the T3 Bodywaver, I don't have to run into that problem anymore. It straightens my hair but gives it that body and volume that I can only get if I get my hair done by a professional. It is so easy to use. This is absolutely my favorite hair tool that I own!
Pasadena, CA
This is such a good looking curler, so I was disappointed in the results. I have fine hair with a slight natural wave. Some irons will leave curls that last all day with minimal product, but this doesn't. Unless I go EXTREME with the use of hair spray and texturizers, my curls (which look amazing for the first 5 minutes) are gone within 20 minutes. And I hate using excessive products in my hair. So, this was an expensive disappointment.
Bronx, NY
expensive, but so worth it. Creates beautiful, effortless looking beach waves. I'm in love with this curling iron. I've gone through several trying to find the right one but this most definitely is it. Would highly recommend if you're looking for more of soft waves rather than bound tight curls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...