T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron

BY T3

Time to make waves. This distinctive styling iron creates lustrous, voluminous and bodacious hair with the ease of a pro stylist. Unlike conventional tools, the BodyWaver is powered by T3 SinglePass™ radial technology, which delivers even and consistent heat to every part of the hollow barrel. It creates fast, flawless, salon-worthy waves, without overexposure to heat and damage.

• Winner of Total Beauty Award
  • Hollow 1.75” barrel and Radial T3 SinglePass™ technology delivers allover heat
  • T3 Tourmaline and ceramic seals the cuticle fast to produce polished, healthy, shiny results
  • Slim ergonomic handle, cool tip, and stand enables fast, effortless styling
  • Five heat settings—adjustable for any hair type or condition
  • Cool tip
  • One hour auto off

T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron
Buy on Sephora
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products! This helps me style my hair quickly without very much damage to my long hair! It makes my hair look amazing and it’s easy to use! I purchased this from Sephora on a splurge and definitely don’t regret it!!
Maura P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
expensive, but so worth it. Creates beautiful, effortless looking beach waves. I'm in love with this curling iron. I've gone through several trying to find the right one but this most definitely is it. Would highly recommend if you're looking for more of soft waves rather than bound tight curls.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
This is possibly the best thing I've ever purchased. I'll just come out and say that I love to hate T3 products. I think they're generally overrated, overpriced and under-perform. However, the T3 BodyWaver is hands-down the most versatile and high-performing hair styling tool I've ever used. I think the BodyWaver has a bad rap because it's missplaced in the hair curler section. It's meant to give you exactly what the name implies... body waves. However, I've had no trouble kicking up the heat on the curler and giving myself big, Victoria's Secret- style curls. What the BodyWaver does best, however, is faking a blowout! Run the curling iron through sections of your hair two or three times, and let it hold for about 15 seconds, and you will have sleek, smooth hair!
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This jumbo barrel curling iron is very unique and versatile. It helps give the look of a blowout without having to have the skill of using a round brush. It can create smooth hair with flipped ends, or big, soft, loose waves. It can also be used to add volume at the crown. I love that is has adjustable heat settings. It heats up quickly and is very easy to use. It's a very beautiful and elegant design. The product is also very durable. I've had mine for over 3 years. I love T3 heat tools in general. I feel that they are much safer and gentler on your hair than other heat styling tools due to the large amount of negative ions and infrared heat generated by the ceramic and tourmaline components.
Alyssa M.
Forest Hills, NY
I cannot say enough good things about this Bodywaver. I have really long and thick wavy hair and I have a difficult time blowing out my hair to make it look like I got it done at the salon. It usually takes me a good 45 minutes to try to blow out my hair and it still winds up looking a bit frizzy. Thanks to the T3 Bodywaver, I don't have to run into that problem anymore. It straightens my hair but gives it that body and volume that I can only get if I get my hair done by a professional. It is so easy to use. This is absolutely my favorite hair tool that I own!
Jeanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this. It was my go-to daily hair tool, helping to create loose natural waves. Also adds a load of volume to the roots. For the price, I wish my hair glided through it more easily. But it is true that the hollow barrel technology helps distribute heat more evenly across the hair, removing the need to double curl certain sections. Removing one star because the paint on mine wore off after some time, exposing the silver underneath the white. For a tool at this price point, I find this rather surprising.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to use this iron after reading reviews but was so disappointed! My curl didn't last at all. For the high price of $150 I would like to think it would give long lasting curls. I do love that you can adjust the heat settings though.
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has enchanted me, ruffles my hair perfectly in 5 seconds mechon per mechon, if I use a little lacquer the curl is kept all day, I love that I feel that it does not mistreat the hair like other pincers and it is worth to take care of our Glamorous and beautiful hair
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is enormous! It has great, even heat and gives my hair a good amount of body without looking like it's been curled. The bend in my hair stays all day even without hairspray, which for me is an enormous deal as my hair is hell bent on staying straight. Love this thing. I definitely recommend it.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this size for building full hair, not curls, into hair. I have straight, heavy hair and this iron makes my hair look full of sexy waves and volume. T3 has great quality hair products-love them all, but this one is my favorite.
Anna G.
Redwood City, CA
I've seen some mixed reviews on this curler, but I decided to purchase it anyway. What are your favorite ways to use this curler? Also, how durable had this curler been for you?
Alejandra R.
I have a curling iron and its good but not enough, and everybody use to tell me it was amazing. Does this curling iron is good? I've beber use it. Does it heat a lot?
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this. Does it break your hair or get caught in the clamp?
Tiara C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the curl last long with this curler? Is a tight curl or loose curl better?