T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron

BY T3

Time to make waves. This distinctive styling iron creates lustrous, voluminous and bodacious hair with the ease of a pro stylist. Unlike conventional tools, the BodyWaver is powered by T3 SinglePass™ radial technology, which delivers even and consistent heat to every part of the hollow barrel. It creates fast, flawless, salon-worthy waves, without overexposure to heat and damage.

• Winner of Total Beauty Award
  • Hollow 1.75” barrel and Radial T3 SinglePass™ technology delivers allover heat
  • T3 Tourmaline and ceramic seals the cuticle fast to produce polished, healthy, shiny results
  • Slim ergonomic handle, cool tip, and stand enables fast, effortless styling
  • Five heat settings—adjustable for any hair type or condition
  • Cool tip
  • One hour auto off

T3 BodyWaver 1.75" Professional Curling Iron
Annie L.
Escondido, CA
This curling iron makes me hair so beautiful. It gives it a nice shine after curling and gives me soft, effortless waves. I use this and my curls start to loosen after every day and it continues to look “put together” and soft. This iron is great for those who want soft waves that look effortless. I’m also able to curl my hair fairly fast with this wand.
Karla h.
9551 del mar ave, montclair CA
Love this curling iron! I use it everyday and it makes the best curls I can ask for! I have thick hair and it works great for me! I use it in small portions to make beautiful wavy hair! I would buy it again!
Katherine Z.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
I just got this and I'm in Love! My curls last for days. And it doesn't burn my hair. I love it! I don't even have to use the hottest setting, which I normally had to with other irons.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
This is possibly the best thing I've ever purchased. I'll just come out and say that I love to hate T3 products. I think they're generally overrated, overpriced and under-perform. However, the T3 BodyWaver is hands-down the most versatile and high-performing hair styling tool I've ever used. I think the BodyWaver has a bad rap because it's missplaced in the hair curler section. It's meant to give you exactly what the name implies... body waves. However, I've had no trouble kicking up the heat on the curler and giving myself big, Victoria's Secret- style curls. What the BodyWaver does best, however, is faking a blowout! Run the curling iron through sections of your hair two or three times, and let it hold for about 15 seconds, and you will have sleek, smooth hair!
Alanna I.
Hacienda heights
This is such a good looking curler, so I was disappointed in the results. I have fine hair with a slight natural wave. Some irons will leave curls that last all day with minimal product, but this doesn't. Unless I go EXTREME with the use of hair spray and texturizers, my curls (which look amazing for the first 5 minutes) are gone within 20 minutes. And I hate using excessive products in my hair. So, this was an expensive disappointment.
Alyssa M.
Forest Hills, NY
I cannot say enough good things about this Bodywaver. I have really long and thick wavy hair and I have a difficult time blowing out my hair to make it look like I got it done at the salon. It usually takes me a good 45 minutes to try to blow out my hair and it still winds up looking a bit frizzy. Thanks to the T3 Bodywaver, I don't have to run into that problem anymore. It straightens my hair but gives it that body and volume that I can only get if I get my hair done by a professional. It is so easy to use. This is absolutely my favorite hair tool that I own!
Maura P.
Bronx, NY
expensive, but so worth it. Creates beautiful, effortless looking beach waves. I'm in love with this curling iron. I've gone through several trying to find the right one but this most definitely is it. Would highly recommend if you're looking for more of soft waves rather than bound tight curls.
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
This curling iron is enormous! It has great, even heat and gives my hair a good amount of body without looking like it's been curled. The bend in my hair stays all day even without hairspray, which for me is an enormous deal as my hair is hell bent on staying straight. Love this thing. I definitely recommend it.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This big ole curling iron is the best at creating loose curls, and a head full of glorious waves. It heats up fast, and works like a charm on my head of copious amounts of thick hair. It's a game changer, and totally worth the money.
Lisa B.
I love this size for building full hair, not curls, into hair. I have straight, heavy hair and this iron makes my hair look full of sexy waves and volume. T3 has great quality hair products-love them all, but this one is my favorite.
Anna G.
Redwood City, CA
I've seen some mixed reviews on this curler, but I decided to purchase it anyway. What are your favorite ways to use this curler? Also, how durable had this curler been for you?
Alejandra R.
I have a curling iron and its good but not enough, and everybody use to tell me it was amazing. Does this curling iron is good? I've beber use it. Does it heat a lot?
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I have been wanting to try this. Does it break your hair or get caught in the clamp?
Tiara C.
La Vergne, TN
Does the curl last long with this curler? Is a tight curl or loose curl better?