by T3

Is it ok to spray heat protectant on wet hair when using the T3 to straighten Wet Hair? Have you found a product you recommend with this straightener? Reading it makes a steam sound makes me nervous!
Is this best used for short or long hair?
Start your review of T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Encino, CA
Holy grail. I will spend $$$ to keep this on my house (lost it at hotels a few times, oops!). Keeps my hair nice and smooth and really does work wet to dry, though I use this after blow drying my hair.
Carpinteria, CA
T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I love love love this flat iron by T3 it’s the second one I’ve purchased and the first one I purchased over 20 years ago is still tickin & the only reason I purchased another one is because I wanted the newer version but I still have my first one and my first T3 blow dryer I used to love their blow dryers and still do but nothing compares to my new dyson SUPERSONIC!!! Believe me I’ve purchased a lot of flat irons like GHD, The $500.00 FHI heat RUNWAY and nothing compares to this flat iron and I love that I don’t have to completely blow dry my hair that I can leave it a little wet it helps to seal in the moisture even more.... SO IF YOUR THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS FLAT IRON THINK NO MORE AND GO OUT AND PURCHASE IT I PROMISE IT WONT DISAPPOINT!!!! It makes your hair so straight and so soft it truly is unbelievable!!!!
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have hard-to-straighten, somewhat coarse Asian hair. This worked great when I first got it, but over time, it lost its effectiveness. I found myself having to straighten the same strand of hair over and over again, which is disappointing for how much this costs. I would never use this on wet hair. For the price, I would spend a little more for a ghd that will last longer and work better.
Brandon , SD
I am obsessed with this iron! It’s perfect for me because it takes sooooo long for my hair to dry so I can use this when my hair is still damp and it doesn’t burn my scalp etc! It’s very fast to heat up so that is also a big plus for me!
Norristown, PA
I used to use this constantly but it is Actually a little Dangerous and you’re better off blow drying. The steam it lets off is super hot and it takes a long time to straighten AND dry my thick hair. P
Chevy Chase, MD
I have had this flat iron for years and it has never let me down. I give it some time to heat up, and I love that I can use this on slightly damp hair. My irreplaceable hair tool.
I received this straightener from my husband about 12 years or so and still working as new, is that great! when I use this my hair is always shiny and silky. Being owning this product for long time I buy different brands and non compare to this specific tool. Nor last this long in good condition, I dropped a few times and was worry that will stop working and nop is still good as new. Sometimes I use this for my Keratin treatment. I can choose low temperate or super high temperate. Need to say it is pricy, but since it last super long time in good condition I can truly say is totally worth it each dollar spend on this.
PENSACOLA, FL
T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron uploaded by Angelia C.
WOW T3 never disappoints and that is not a joke. This is a long lasting iron and does the job. I have super long thick frizzy red , colored treated hair and by the time I am done with this it is smooth and manageable. I actually can run my fingers through my hair with no issue. T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron
Spencerport, NY
I've been using this brand for a while now. I have always been satisfied with their products and this one is no exception. I bought this at an Ulta. It's not the most affordable but it's not the most expensive either. It really works and you can create great looks with this. Easy to use and to the point this is a great straightener.
Santa Fe, TX
I've had this hairs straightener for a while now and I still get so much use out of it. I don't ever use it on wet hair, only on dry hair, so no experience on how results would be with damp hair. I usually just use it on 2nd day hair and it straightens really well and leaves a nice shine and my hair feeling smooth.