Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersT3

by T3

How can I purchase this straightening iron?
How can I purchase this straightening iron
Is it ok to spray heat protectant on wet hair when using the T3 to straighten Wet Hair? Have you found a product you recommend with this straightener? Reading it makes a steam sound makes me nervous!
Start your review of T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Yorktown Hts, NY
I used to use this one until I started using solia. I liked it but it was too thick and didn't grab my hair and straighten it as well as others.
This is the hair straightener I use when I'm working with literally zero time, which is often! I'm a last minute type of girl, so a wet/dry flat iron is an essential. I have waist-length, wavy hair that is fine. It takes about 10 minutes to blow-dry, so if I let my hair air dry while getting ready, I can finish styling with just this iron, no blow dryer. I was worried that I would get wet or damp hair with a flat iron, but I was super surprised to see that that's just not the case with this hair tool. Also, the wide plates can straighten bigger sections of hair, which speeds up styling time as well. I do get a rare snag here and there, but that's probably due to operator error/carelessness from rushing! Overall though, t3 has excellent hair tools and this one is no exception!
Conestoga , PA
This is by far the best ceramic straightener I’ve ever used. Has holes in the sides to release steam if you are using it with wet hair. I have very thin, wavy hair and I see no damage done on account of this Iron.
I received this straightener from my husband about 12 years or so and still working as new, is that great! when I use this my hair is always shiny and silky. Being owning this product for long time I buy different brands and non compare to this specific tool. Nor last this long in good condition, I dropped a few times and was worry that will stop working and nop is still good as new. Sometimes I use this for my Keratin treatment. I can choose low temperate or super high temperate. Need to say it is pricy, but since it last super long time in good condition I can truly say is totally worth it each dollar spend on this.
Carpinteria, CA
T3 Bespoke Labs 83922-SE Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Wet-or-Dry 1 3/4" Ceramic Styling Iron uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I love love love this flat iron by T3 it’s the second one I’ve purchased and the first one I purchased over 20 years ago is still tickin & the only reason I purchased another one is because I wanted the newer version but I still have my first one and my first T3 blow dryer I used to love their blow dryers and still do but nothing compares to my new dyson SUPERSONIC!!! Believe me I’ve purchased a lot of flat irons like GHD, The $500.00 FHI heat RUNWAY and nothing compares to this flat iron and I love that I don’t have to completely blow dry my hair that I can leave it a little wet it helps to seal in the moisture even more.... SO IF YOUR THINKING OF PURCHASING THIS FLAT IRON THINK NO MORE AND GO OUT AND PURCHASE IT I PROMISE IT WONT DISAPPOINT!!!! It makes your hair so straight and so soft it truly is unbelievable!!!!
Richmond, VA
I have had and used this straightener for 11 years. I’ve dropped it in the toilet and it still works. I can’t say enough good things about this straightener. I’ve never used it on wet hair, that’s just a silly thing to do, but it works like a dream on dry hair. I highly recommend this straightener
Norristown, PA
I used to use this constantly but it is Actually a little Dangerous and you’re better off blow drying. The steam it lets off is super hot and it takes a long time to straighten AND dry my thick hair. P
Philadelphia, PA
The only reason why this straightening iron received 4 stars instead of 5 is it takes away any and all volume your hair might have. But it's a great product that is amazing because YOU CAN USE IT ON WET HAIR!!!
Oxnard, CA
This was the first flat iron that ever used, and it is definitely the best. It has heat adjustment so that you can set it based on your own hair and how hard or difficult it is to style. My hair is super thick and naturally curly, but this flat iron straightens my hair easily and perfectly and my style lasts for days!
My problem with this flat iron is its labeled for wet/dry use. You should never iron wet hair! That will cause so much damage and I'm surprised they would encourage that. It has holes that let the steam out as you iron wet hair. Do NOT use this on wet hair. Rant over.