BY T3

"T3 2 Pack Hot Rollers. Whether you're on the go or adding to your T3 Voluminous Hot Roller set, these two hot rollers deliver incredible volume, soft curls and waves with incredible shine. These extra-large rollers (1.75-in. diameter) create... see more...

Carol P.
East Pittsburgh
I just bought these hot rollers about 6 months ago.  I have not used hot rollers for about 10 years.  Wow, I really like these rollers on my dyed dryer hair. They added shine and sleekness to my medium hair.  I love the volume and lift to the hair.  The rollers are amazing and the clips are the only way to go.  The price is fair for this quality roller pack.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
These rollers or just okay. If you have super silky hair like mine which is on the fine side you'll notice that you'll have some trouble keeping these in as they tend to slip out.
Karissa G.
Frisco, TX
As a stylist these are my go to for setting hair when I’m working on a bride or a homecoming or prom client. They work well for all hair types and short or long!
Kaitlyn M.
N Massapequa, NY
I love hot rollers, so when t3 came out with them I absolutely needed to have them. So easy to use and if you let them cool long enough you can get a few days out of the curls.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
As a cosmetologist I don't always go to hot rollers just because of the timing you have to apply them and then let them sit and cool and then go ahead and take them back out so it does take a little bit of time. However when I have a client who wants their hair down and curly for their wedding day and I want to know the Kroger gonna last and I'm also doing a make up application I will use these hot curlers in her hair let their hair sat while I'm applying their make up and then remove the curlers and I am always impressed with how beautifully the curls play and how long they last.
Courtney K.
Billings, MT
If you are going for that awesome cinragr glam roller set look, these are amazing..no heat damage and you get curls that last all day
Sàde B.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
Not for my type of hair it didn’t work that well for me considering the following it’s fall
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.