T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner

by Wella

Wella Color Charm Extra Mild Toner Liquid Creme Haircolor Gentle to Hair and Scalp. Tones Pre-Lightened Hair Evenly. Natural Blonde Shades. High-Fashion Blonde Shades.

Vibrant, long-lasting, fade-resistant results; Long-lasting, true-to-tone color; Economical 1 - 2 mix ratio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner!
First time ever coloring my hair I used this product. Still one of my favs. Forreal .
Mississauga, ON
This works so great. Easy to use and great results. It makes your hair very purple while it’s developing but don’t worry it will rinse out easy and left with very soft shiny beautiful ashy blonde hair !
Cornwall, PE
It toned my bleached hair perfectly. I love the blonde I have achieved at home. I would definitely recommend. I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Chilliwack, BC
Absolutely love this product. It takes out the brass almost immediately and left my hair white/platinum!
This is really nice toner too put on once your blonde becomes very brassy. It last for a couple of weeks

Looking for your answer?