T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner

by Wella

Wella Color Charm Extra Mild Toner Liquid Creme Haircolor Gentle to Hair and Scalp. Tones Pre-Lightened Hair Evenly. Natural Blonde Shades. High-Fashion Blonde Shades.

Vibrant, long-lasting, fade-resistant results; Long-lasting, true-to-tone color; Economical 1 - 2 mix ratio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner!
17 Center St Apt B
T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner uploaded by Amy H.
This toner is my go to toner when I am blonde it is perfect you need to be totally lighting though so no dark use whatsoever so a lot of damage can be done to your hair but once you have it totally blonde you can use purple shampoo and just tone it out and then maybe every three months free bleach it and use a toner again but I love this toner the color is perfect with it
OMG!! if you are looking for the brightest and lightest ash blonde, look no further. First off I have tried multiple toners but ALWAYS find my way back to Wella, always! But nothing even holds a candle to T18! I have gotten my hair snow, no scratch that, Elsa White. Mothers of dragon white!
Frankfort Kentucky
This was great for when I had that awful brassy effect from when I used a box blonde that wouldn’t work in my hair. It toned out my hair well and made it to a point where I didn’t get up each morning feeling awful about my hair.
Chicago
Best hair color out there for getting the ultimate lightest white ash blonde with no brassiness. Also the wella doesn't damage my hair like a lot of boxed products. It's super easy to use you just mix with the wella creme devoloper of your Choice, I use the 20 volume 2:1 and leave it on 15-30 minutes and your set
Westmont , IL
This toner is beautiful took the brass tone out of my bleach blonde highlights. Was very easy to use. I loved this toner always recommend this brand to anyone who needs to freshen their color up! It is also very easy to use!
Cut Bank
T18 is probably the most known Wella toners! And to me is by far the best I've tried! If you leave it on the full 15-20 min. You get a silverish color, if you only leave it in about 10 you get more of a white! Love it
Lackawanna , NY
This really eliminated all of the brassy tones I had in my hair!! In just one treatment with this product I saw drastic changes for the better. It didn’t dry my hair out, and it got me to the exact color I wanted!
Love this!!!! My hair came out so great and so pretty! I loved it after using this product. Doesn’t need any room for improvement. It’s a great product actually smelled good to me. I really liked this brand.
Richmond
This is the go toner when you are trying to achieve that silver whiteish super blonde look. When you have a little bit of brass still in your hair but your almost there, T18 will kick it to the next level!
Sicklerville, NJ
T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Color Charm Toner uploaded by Aaliyah F.
I won’t use any other toner on my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry and two bottles are enough for my hair. It took my hair from bright orange to a nice honey blonde / ash blonde. If your hair is less orange it’ll definitely end up more of a light cool ash blonde. 10/10 recommend.

Looking for your answer?