Hair CareHair ColorWella
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by : Beauty

#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty

by Wella

Vibrant, long-lasting, fade-resistant results-Long-lasting, true-to-tone color-Economical 1:2 mix ratio

#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde; 1.4 Ounce

#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty ? Whata the best toner you have used by wella I currently am using the 18th but disnt have it pull all the yellow out like o wanted any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Is there an even lighter toner than this in the line up?
Start your review of #T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty!
Chloe W.
Saginaw, TX
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Chloe W.
Amazing PRODUCT. anytime I go blonde and want to get the brass out I always use this Wella T-18! Works like a charm! Very affordable and only takes 30 minutes! Color always comes out just as I would like it to. I love this product. For less than 10 dollars you can't beat this price. Worth every penny. Wella Color Charm Liquid Toner #T18 Lightest Ash Blonde (41ml) (6 Pack)
Michelle D.
Northglenn, CO
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Michelle D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Used this product with a vol 20 developer to get rid of brassiness in my roots! It worked well and turned my already bleached highlights a grayish/white tone! Will be using again!
Amanda E.
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Amanda E.
I love using this as a touch up for my platinum hair as it starts to get brassy. This has never damaged my hair and it always looks like I just went to the salon. I haven’t found any other product that works as well as this that isn’t from a supply store with a license. If you want a great toner without having to stop at cosmoprof, or if you aren’t licensed I highly recommend this and a toner for platinum hair.
Karen B.
Modesto, CA
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Karen B.
This is my all time favorite brand and shade to color my hair at home, It takes your hair to a whole different level! The color is bright and vibrant after application. Perfect to erase the brassiness from my hair.
Kay G.
Palestine , TX
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Kay G.
Used this product to achieve the perfect blonde ombré . Super efficient in ridding of brassy tones and easy to use
Storm K.
Molino, FL
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Storm K.
Use it every time I bleach. Helps pull the orange I get when I bleach so I can go pink. I absolutely love it.
Katie B.
Hagerstown, MD
This is always my go to product when bleaching since i expect their to be brassy orange tones. I usually always need it and let me say the way it turns those tones into beautiful blondes will always amaze me. Im reviewing now because i know my bleach time is coming and this will forever be an amazing product for me. A godsend forsure. 😅😅
Messina S.
Springville, UT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Honestly I love having this on hand. It is great to tone out any little lasting tinge of yellow.
Jazmin E.
Grand Prairie
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Jazmin E.
Ok so this toner I have purchased multiple times and as much as it actually works it’s very damaging. I buy it but I wish it wasn’t so harsh I mean you are applying it on freshly bleached hair but I definitely can say it’ll do the job just don’t recommend leaving it on for more than 15 minutes or using it more than once every couple months
Amelia H.
New Castle, DE
#T18 Lightest Ash Blonde by Wella : Beauty uploaded by Amelia H.
My favorite I use this every time I bleach my hair it gives off the perfect amount of purplelish hues to tone down Any brassy colors it doesn’t compare to any alternative bc this is the best of the best
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
AshleyMarie M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
il y a un an
Traci B. il y a 4 mois
I would also suggest the T14 if the T18 didn’t work for you. If your hair is more of an orangey tone then T14 would be what you want to use.