BY T1 TEQUILA

T1 Ultra Fino Blanco Tequila is a double-distilled, crystal-clear Blanco which exhibits the classic sweet and fruity character common to Highland tequilas. It is amazingly bright with pear and apple notes, a bit of lemon, and a little cinnamon on the finish almost apple pie-like. Perfect for your favorite margarita or other cocktail. see more...

Megan G.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Wine Down Box
The packaging and style of bottle was a great choice by the company. Very sleek and appealing to the eye of costumers. It’s very good especially when mixed with ur favorite juice and is very smooth.
Nicole S.
Saks
Very strong. You have to be careful on how much you drink at a time. They have nice packaging and catches your eye. This is a good value, it may be pricey but it’s worth it. A small amount of this can go a long way.
Madison B.
I love this stuff! I always brinnit to parties or celebrations and i get so many compliments on it! People always say the taste is amazing and the smoothness doesn’t even feel like you’re drinking alcohol!
Sarah V.
This is strong, burns going down this is something you use a little to mix or you take a straight shot. Love this bottle! I keep the empty bottles for decor they are so cute.
Lexi M.
Berea, KY
This is a great option for mixed drinks and margarita’s. It didn’t wow me by any means, but it did it’s job! Doesn’t all tequila taste the same after a little bit anyways?
Cristi P.
Wallingford, KY
I’ve had better tequila, but this one is alright! I have others that I like a little more just because I’ve had some expensive kinds. But overall, this is a very good tequila. I would definitely buy this again.
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
Perrrrfect for that Friday night out when you want to forget about everything that happened in the past week at work. Wish the bottle held a little bit more though
Abigail H.
Houston
I love ! My absolute favorite,I highly recommend this for anyone old enough of course! It will make a huge hit for any birthday party,get together ect. Drink responsibly!
Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.