T-zone
T - Zone Clear Pore Anti-bacterial Cleanser 200ml

T - Zone Clear Pore Anti-bacterial Cleanser 200ml

by T-zone

Best facial wash for pores?!?😫
Start your review of T - Zone Clear Pore Anti-bacterial Cleanser 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Carolann H.
Corby, AK
T - Zone Clear Pore Anti-bacterial Cleanser 200ml uploaded by Carolann H.
Love this product. Very affordable. Face feels clean and fresh after use. It's an antibacterial cleanser to remove any germs. Use daily for effect. I've been using this and a few others for years now. Maybe 8 years. Brilliant. Highly recommend to everyone. [product:t---zone-clear-pore-anti-bacterial-cleanser-200ml]
x.evie.x M.
19 N cottages
I found this an okay product but the only downside I discovered was that it burnt my face slightly and made my face slightly irritated but over all this product works well and is good for acne.
lena J.
Amazing really worked well and for the price this is amazing I loved this and I would definitely recommend
Hollie B.
Hampshire
Love love love this product. I am a huge fan of trying all T - zone skincare products as i feel they do so much better for me and my skin. They are so inexpensive ( depending where you buy from) and i have wanted to try this product for ages. It really cleaned my pores out to the point where oily skin wasn't a concern to me really. You only need one or two pumps of product for you to get a really nice lather with warm water, and your skin feels so smooth and clean after.

The only downsides i had with this was the fact i used it so often, my skin dried out completely on certain areas on my face and i had to stop using it for a while. Im not 100% certain it was this product that made my skin that bad but you have to be careful how much you use of this. The pump isn't the most easiest thing to work either but i may of just got a duff one. I would totally recommend but if you have sensitive skin or overly dry, maybe give this one a miss.

Lilly T.
Love this cleanser ! Makes my skin feeling so fresh after every use. Smell is a little strong but after a few uses you get used to it.
Marika T.
Have been using this on my young skin for the past 2 years, and never fails me. Keeps the spots away, and makes my skin feel smooth and not greasy during the day.
Ana S.
Gwent, Gwent
Still need to try it out since I was gifted it the other day. However it looks really good and professional
Abeera F.
This product is one of the very first product I used as a cleanser. I saw a great improvement in my acne and a beautiful glow to the skin. I fear it’s discontinuation as it happened in the past. Will definitely recommend it to those who want a deep pore cleanser in a good price range
Amme W.
Absolutely could not rate this any higher! Amazing for oily/dry skin removes eye make up in one wipe. Keeps my breakouts steady unlike other products I have tried. There is also the face wash which is amazing too to use with an exfoliating glove or sponge (doesnt lather too much) which is brilliant as I wear contact lenses.
Rebecca W.
Because of my oily skin I use this to wash my face due to the impression that it’s for oil and break outs Hense the name t-zone I feel as though it washes my face very well but it doesn’t reduce the oil. However, my face does feel fresh and very clean. And it’s not too pricey how ever for me I need something that will stop my oily skin breaking out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...