T-Mobile Prepaid - LG Leon 4G LTE with 8GB Memory No-Contract Cell Phone - Titanium uploaded by Dayana G.T-Mobile Prepaid - LG Leon 4G LTE with 8GB Memory No-Contract Cell Phone - Titanium uploaded by Jasmine W.

BY T-MOBILE PREPAID

Venessa M.
I've had this phone for almost two years now and it's good for the price. It does tend to get hot if you're playing games on it like fallout shelter, and that causes the battery to drain faster and the phone will run slower. The rear facing camera isn't bad but the front facing camera is a whole other story. I never really had a problem with the battery keeping a charge (besides if the phone gets hot) but i made sure to disable all the apps that i never use and put a one tap boost on it.
Bunnie C.
I am currently using this phone and I absolutely hate it. I thought having a windows phone was bad but this phone is way worse. The only good thing about this phone compared to the windows phone is that I can get "real" apps. This phone is always hot to touch (even when not in use), it constantly freezes, it doesn't send my text messages although I have full signal, I get text messages hrs after they have been sent, the volume control automatically goes down and I have to wait 2 minutes in order to turn it back up, it can't hold a charge to save it's life (no I do not use or leave apps open all the time), connecting it to wifi is a pain bc the apps will work and and it randomly drops calls. I called the company and they said it may be a faulty phone and received a replacement but the replacement does the same. If you need a quick phone to get you by until you buy a new phone a few days later than get this but if it's for permanent use, I strongly suggest you seek other options.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I just recently purchased this phone about 3 months ago. The phone is very light and a good size but it is very slow. The camera is absolutely HORRIBLE!! Not one picture I take comes out clear, they are all very pixelly. It doesn't send multimedia text messages because it saying the file is to big, i have even cut the file into half sometimes a quarter and still a no go. The battery life is even worse, It doesn't last more then 2 hours and if I am active on it I am lucky if I get even an hour. I would not recommend buying this phone at all
Rena W.
Doral, FL
I have this phone for a couple of months now it was a great upgrade from my previous phone. it over heats and drain the battery in half an hr if the data connection is left on. if not it can last me the entire weekend if I'm not doing anything. major on it such as play games. the buttons at the back took awhile to get use to but that was cool and different. the double tapping the screen was awesome feature. the cameras are horrible can't take a good picture to save anyone's life
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
I Like i have had it for a year now and its working like a new phone. Im happy with it. After so many times ive dropped it everything works great. I have also had water on it and seems to be fine. It may not be to fast but it works pretty good. Takes good pictures and has good space of you have the sd. This is a good phone if you ask me.
Melinda C.
Norwich, CT
I've had this phone for about 6 months now, and it does everything I want it to do, and does it all well. Browsing, social media, phone calls and texts always work perfectly. The only drawback? The camera on the phone isn't great, but you can compensate for that by using an app like 'A Better Camera' to take your pics.
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
This phone is good. I got it because it has no side buttons and I wanted to see how that'll be, it was something different. The only thing I don't like about this phone is the camera. The flash isn't that great and you CANNOT focus the camera! So if you are trying to take picture and it's kind of blurry, you can not tap on the screen to focus it and get a better shot. How it shows on your screen is exactly how it'll be.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I used to own this phone before I purchased my iPhone. I like that it was sleek and small but the camera was terrible and i always had an issue with internal storage even though I had a 64 gb memory card in there. I probably would only recommend this phone to those who don't care about the quality of pictures.
Charmaine A.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this phone the first wee I had it, it feel in the water. I didn't feel like returning it so I kept it and used it. The up button was working but the home and down button wasn't working. So the only way I can use the phone is to double tap the screen. But now the buttons loosened up and works perfectly fine.
Krista A.
The lg leon phone is a great phone when your on a budget. I have never had an issue with this phone in the almost year that i have had it. Hard to find cases unless you go on amazon. I did find a case at the metropcs store when i got my phone but the case didn't last long.