BY T-MOBILE

T-Mobile - LG L9
  • "I've had this phone for almost a year, the phone only has 1.5 gigs of memory so I purchased a 16 gig SD card along with the phone for extra memory." in 1 review
Lear12890 Osiris Y.
Techie Expert Level 1
Worst phone I've ever had, hands down. After 6 months of use, my wi-fi anthena broke down (and no, I never let it fall). Anyway, this caused a really annoying damage to it's battery, it didn't last longer than 3 hours tops. I bought my mom an L7 and it's just as bad.
Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great phone, as long as you don't need to save too much stuff. has low internal memory amount. but has a pretty fast processor. i had it for almost 6 months. and my only complain is that i can not save a lot of stuff (pictures or music) on the phone. other than that a great buy,
lisa b.
Boston, MA
Initially i liked the phone however when i started to download apps i realized just how much space i didn't have. i have an sd card but you cant move apps there so I'm limited to what i can download. it gets pretty annoying having to delete apps just to upgrade another one.
Jennifer u.
Reno, NV
I've had this phone for almost a year, the phone only has 1.5 gigs of memory so I purchased a 16 gig SD card along with the phone for extra memory. However, you can only save music and pictures to it so i can have very few apps on my phone and the memory is used up...
Deandre L.
This product served the basic functions of a phone barely on T-mobile network. It had lots of potential however many bugs needed to be worked out in the hardware, and software of the device.
Ivonne C.
Long Beach , CA
I heard a lot of bad reviews on this phone from a couple of my friends. They would always complain about the network
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
The phones ok but the network is what sucks I would stick with Verizon I have never lost a call anyone Ive been
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
Thephone connected to metro works great. it doesn't take too longto load internet and apps . butcould be better
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I need to try new products for my home and maybe this is it. This looks sturdy, I’m going to buy.
Bryce H.
Marana
Awesome phone for the price, feels great in my hand. LG makes great phones, would recommend
Ernesto L.
1409 River st apt 47 Hyde Park
Cuanta memoria ram tiene?