BY T-MOBILE

T-Mobile - LG L9
  • "I've had this phone for almost a year, the phone only has 1.5 gigs of memory so I purchased a 16 gig SD card along with the phone for extra memory." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Techie Expert
Worst phone I've ever had, hands down. After 6 months of use, my wi-fi anthena broke down (and no, I never let it fall). Anyway, this caused a really annoying damage to it's battery, it didn't last longer than 3 hours tops. I bought my mom an L7 and it's just as bad.
Ivonne C.
I heard a lot of bad reviews on this phone from a couple of my friends. They would always complain about the network
Jennifer u.
Reno, NV
I've had this phone for almost a year, the phone only has 1.5 gigs of memory so I purchased a 16 gig SD card along with the phone for extra memory. However, you can only save music and pictures to it so i can have very few apps on my phone and the memory is used up...
lisa b.
Boston, MA
Initially i liked the phone however when i started to download apps i realized just how much space i didn't have. i have an sd card but you cant move apps there so I'm limited to what i can download. it gets pretty annoying having to delete apps just to upgrade another one.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
The phones ok but the network is what sucks I would stick with Verizon I have never lost a call anyone Ive been
Deandre L.
This product served the basic functions of a phone barely on T-mobile network. It had lots of potential however many bugs needed to be worked out in the hardware, and software of the device.
karina h.
Buena Park, CA
Thephone connected to metro works great. it doesn't take too longto load internet and apps . butcould be better
Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great phone, as long as you don't need to save too much stuff. has low internal memory amount. but has a pretty fast processor. i had it for almost 6 months. and my only complain is that i can not save a lot of stuff (pictures or music) on the phone. other than that a great buy,
Mohamed E.
Techie Expert
wow great .
very good i nedd this to make a video about it in my channels on youtube .
my channels have subscribres betwen 1000 and 2000 . and i have more than 20 channel .
my adress is :
name : Mohamed el maachi
city : sidi bennour
country : morocco
zip code : 24350
srtreet : 52 bd hassan el wazzani
Maria I.
Well like everything in the beginning it works great, but as time passes it becomes slow, and unfortunately it has become a bit dated
Ernesto L.
Allston, MA
Cuanta memoria ram tiene?