T-Mobile uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.T-Mobile uploaded by Gabriela G.

BY T-MOBILE #6 in Wireless Service Providers

T-Mobile
  • "I know I could leave them and get a cheaper rate- but with our long relationship I have never not received great customer service, support and loyalty right back." in 204 reviews
  • "My husband and I have been with T-mobile for 5 years are previous company was Sprint and we were not satisfied with there customer service they were always rude and never worked with you unlike T-mobile who is always there to Brighton your day and help you will never go to a different cell phone provider" in 28 reviews
  • "I fought with them for months because of dropped calls and they finally came back with the OH SO TECHNICAL explanation that "you just won't have good service INDOORS in your area."" in 22 reviews
  • "For a few years we were on a really cheap family plan and after our contract expired we continued on that plan without any extra charges." in 18 reviews
  • "Droped calls..slow data..very slow..why pay for unlimited everything if when i get my bill they tell me I went over my plan..well then why am i paying unlimited!" in 17 reviews
Beltkiss S.
Techie Expert Level 2
I used to have a pre-paid account with them. Then I switched to a regular account. I finally wanted to get a new phone since I lost my old one. I had no insurance on it sadly. I went to the store and the staff member asked me if I had a business EIN, which I did. He told me since my credit was less than stellar I could use my business credit. I provided this information and was approved for a brand new iphone 6S with very little money down.  Fast forward I also added my husband since we work together. I accidentally bought a 16G which was not what he wanted.  I went back but was told I would be charged a restocking fee. I called T-Mobile CS and they added it as credit to my account. Shortly after that, I wanted to pay my phone off. I did so in-store but was not told I would lose certain benefits and was charged an extra $200. I called T-Mobile right away and they issued a statement credit. I also noticed that my plan was super expensive so I called and they offered me a new plan saving me almost $100 in the process. I especially love T-Mobile Tuesdays because I get free stuff like pizza, coffee, gift cards, photo prints and lots more. I love T-Mobile and would never switch to another carrier.
Chakirah K.
Techie Expert Level 2
I had sprint for over 7 years and they gave me hell. I switched to T-Mobile a year ago and haven’t had many issues thus far. After I paid my phone off my bill went down drastically and I am grateful for this. If you are looking to switch I say go for it.
Ashley C.
I recently switched from Verizon to T-mobile and service has been perfect! My bill went down to $120 per month for two lines and they are paying off the installment loan we owe to Verizon for our iPhones. It was a quick, painless process and I’m so happy I made the switch. Another perk- you enter your Netflix info in your T-Mobile account and they pay your monthly Netflix bill! Another perk: T-Mobile Tuesday’s! Every Tuesday there is special deals in their app (Could be a $3.00 Starbucks giftcard, could be a $4.00 Walgreen coupons, etc) so happy we made the switch!!! I’ve been attempting to refer all of our friends and family. It’s really a no- brainer!
Jena B.
I had T-Mobile when I first got my cell phone and my service was horrible. I always had dropped calls or just never had any service and when you call the customer service line they never can help you.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Had TMobile for awhile but the commercials aren't really true, I never had amazing reception and in some parts of the us I literally had no service.. At&t is much better.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Techie Expert Level 1
I love T mobile. Absolutely love it. Price and service is great. My only complain is coverage in certain areas. In the country reception is very limited but not for other carriers. If there were more cell towers all over the place then it would be much better.
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
I wish my stars could be higher for this company, but I have had problem after problem with them. The reason I have 2 stars versus 1 is because of the issues always being resolved somehow, even if it takes a while, which is more than most companies can say. But the issues should not be there in the first place. I have had service problems, billing errors, customer service reps hang up on me on multiple occasions - and no I was not the cause of it - and so on. They do not tell you about final prices of upgrades or anything else, just the price now and the monthly, which I don''t see as an issue personally, but I understand why some would be so upset about it! The company has gone downhill in my opinion, and if you are a single person with them, they get pretty pricey versus having 5 people on a single bill. I do love that they do free music streaming that does not go against your data plan with certain apps, but at the same time the service is so terrible that most the time it only works if you are on your data. It's just a frustrating situation being with them. But hey- you get what you pay for!
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
T-mobile has great prices for the family, free international text and call, great Internet access, and I love the T-mobile Tuesday services. When I traveled abroad to Europe, my T-mobile service was amazing! T-mobile is used frequently in England, France, Ireland, and Germany, and I always had fantastic reception and great 4GLTE. However, I live in Tennessee, and in rural areas, my cell goes completely dead. This was awful when I was working in a rural community doing outreach because I had no reception or Internet within the whole town. In certain buildings with copper, my cellphone also doesn't work. Getting a cellphone straight from T-mobile is expensive now! You can't do small payments by the month, you have to pay $600 in one go! The best thing that keeps me staying with T-mobile besides the cheap family plan is the T-mobile Tuesday app. Every Tuesday, I receive free items and discounts. Some of the best perks I've received have been free gift cards to Dunkin Donuts, free gloves from T-mobile, free subs from Subway, and free Shell gas station cash. I look forward to every Tuesday to see what I am getting next!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
After trying at&t and consumer cellular none have compared to the prices, plans, and customer service at T-Mobile!! I've never been happier with a cellphone carrier.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I don't directly have T-Mobile, but the provider that I do have is under them. They use their towers and such. I have thought about switching to them before & I can say that customer service thru T-Mobile is Crappy & their phones are WAY overpriced! I am with Metro Pcs I get unlimited data calls & text for $85 a month. My son has used 32 GB watching YouTube constantly everyday for weeks.. (He's 3 & he learned how to count to 20 &learned all of his colors from YouTube videos. Some kids learn differently) Thats TWO phones! Dont let me forget that I get 9gb of hotspot data PER phone as well! I bought my phone for $150 its a lg stylo 3plus and I love it! I dont have to pay so much a month to pay off my phone and I dont have extra charges! Mine is a flat rate! Never a surprise thats gonna leave me broke!
Jackie R.
Oklahoma city, OK
When tmobile gets the iphone will you get it?
Hannah J.
Wendell, NC
Do you guys think that T-Mobile is better than Verizon?
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
Why is T-Mobile's service so bad?
Rocio R.
Why is tmobile service so bad?
Rocio M.
What is the most affordable plan available for T-mobile?