T-gel Neutrogena T Gel Therapeutic Shampoo 125ml

by T-gel

Neutrogena T/Gel 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo Plus Conditioner is a frequent-use formula that helps fight dandruff and provides extra softening benefits for healthy-looking hair. Gentle enough to use daily, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses the scalp to relieve itching and flaking of dandruff, whilst leaving hair feeling soft and manageable in one simple step. Please always read the label before use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions.

Had any one tired this? is this shampoo is actually helps? T-gel Neutrogena T Gel Therapeutic Shampoo 125mlI?
Start your review of T-gel Neutrogena T Gel Therapeutic Shampoo 125ml!
How would you rate this product?
Syracuse
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan. I used this product on a recommendation. I had some dry patches on my scalp. It smells awful and stays with your hair ... very medicinal
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I husband uses this for his dry itchy scalp and it works great! Helps to relieve redness and itching fast! And reduce dandruff fakes!
I’ve suffered from dry scalp my entire life! The only thing that has helped is using T-Gel once a week! Miracle in a bottle!
Redlands, CA
This product feels great , the smell isn’t pleasant but it works so well I don’t mind if .
I noticed I had bumps on my head which was super sore I went to the doctors & this was recommended to me, it’s not the nicest of smells in the world actually it’s gross lol but it works if you suffer form scalp issues or sensitive scalps this will change your life as it has no nasty chemicals that would make head conditions worsen, a little goes a long long way so be careful it soaps up really well and it has a cooling effect that helped my head condition within a week my head was back to normal, this bottle will last you such a long time as well 100% would recommend.
Sydney
This shampoo has been very helpful for my sensitive and dry scalp. It doesn’t react like it does with other cheaper, scented shampoos and it has been recommended by Doctors for me for this reason. I don’t personally have an issue with the scent but I’m sure some people wouldn’t be sold by its smell. Some people describe it as smelling like ‘tar’. Besides that I can’t think of anything else bad. It does it’s job and doesn’t dry out my hair.
I used to suffer with a sensitive scalp and was prone to dandruff and allergies after using normal high street shampoos! This shampoo has helped me loads and has stopped me from getting any of the above problems would recommend highly to anyone who suffers with a sensitive scalp and dandruff from using regular shampoo !
Whitby, ON
The only thing that works for my scalp! I use it twice a week and it keeps my dandruff at bay. I hate the smell but if you condition after it’s not so bad. It actually makes my hair feel very healthy and I don’t mind it.
It’s helped a lot with keeping my hair less frizzy and improved the condition of my hair. It’s strengthening as well as conditioning! It’s in the middle of cheap and pricey but I would say it’s worth it
Coniston road , Basingstoke
I had an irritated and dry scalp and I swear by this product to make it better always makes my hair and scalp better after a couple of washes! Would definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bristol
8 months ago
Louise H. • 2 months ago
It helps but you may need to get to the bottom on your dandruff in order to fix the issue! I realized after using that mine is actually eczema of the scalp so I started to use different products like avocado oil masks etc.