BY T-FAL #80 in Electric Kettles

Automatic Cordless Kettle 1.7 L, 7-Cup Capacity Variable temperature selector sets water temperature according to your needs from boiling using the visual setting, to the ideal temperature for immediately sipping ready-made drinks, using the visual setting Automatic switch-off at the preselected temperature On/off button with power-on indicator built into the selector Assisted-opening lid with unlock button Stainless steel base with concealed element 360° rotational base Left and right hand use Dual water level guages Removable washable filter for collection of limescale particles  TEFAL SA has an ongoing policy of research and development  and may modify these products without prior notice. ; see more...

• Am thinking about getting my son one for christmas... can...1 Answers
T-Fal Vitesse Cordless Kettle
  • "My son uses it every day for his french press, and I use it every night for my tea." in 1 review
Kana N.
Arlington Hts, IL
This product is a lot easier to clean than what I had in the past; my old electric kettle had a coil in the pot. It heats up water pretty quickly. Love it.
Keisha N S.
I have an older version and it's a pain to find a plug plus the cord is short, this would be awesome!
Emily S.
Pittsburg, KS
Love this. My son uses it every day for his french press, and I use it every night for my tea.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA
This product is a life saver! I'm honestly not sure what I would do without my electric kettle!
Somaiya A.
Corona, CA
I used it for few years. .I mostly use it for tea party's and at mid night for my toddler
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Would love this kettle so nice wonderful for teas , hot chocolate and oatmeal !
Delta B.
Am thinking about getting my son one for christmas... can anyone tell me the average life span of one of these?